topgun1983 is offline Banned

Contest prep. 10 weeks away. Advise?

Im preparing for my first contest.
    weight: 200lbs
    height: 6'2

Im looking lean at the moment and muscular. however i know one of the guys im up against. he is a good 5 inches shorter than me, and dispite weighing close to a stone less he looks a lot bigger due to the height differances.

I want to throw in one last pre-contest cycle in order to
    pack on 14lbs
    harden up the muscle.

I have had the advise of test prop and anavar , but would like to seek as much advise as possible...

Any serious advise would be greatly appreciated.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Test prop and Var is good with an AI. Keep clean diet(High protein, low carbs) and youll be able make some good quality dry gains(AI will help). Winny is an option as well. Throwing in some Ephedrine or Clen can help as well.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I doubt you will put on much size if any during a cutting/contest cycle. Contest prep cycles are meant to conserve muscle as you diet down. Not meant to build. You may gain a little, but not 14 pounds.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    if you've got 10 weeks, I say start a prop cycle now and run it with var or winny for 6-7 weeks, then cut. Using clen and T3, you only need 2 or 3 weeks to get the tightness back for your contest, no?

Montgomery

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    if you've got 10 weeks, I say start a prop cycle now and run it with var or winny for 6-7 weeks, then cut. Using clen and T3, you only need 2 or 3 weeks to get the tightness back for your contest, no?

Montgomery
    You can't judge how long he'll need to cut/diet without seeing picts and knowing his metabolism and bf%.

topgun1983 is offline Banned
    can ppl elaborate on a couple of points?
    The test prop is famous for not holding water, hence its short ester and re-injection every other day?
    The anavar hardens muscle. How does this alter the muscle appeareance and size?

if i ran 200mg test prop twice a week (400mg) with anavar, and kept a high protein and low carbs diet for 8 weeks what are the maximum possible gains you predict i can see?

Thank you for all feedback so far.

Quote Originally Posted by topgun1983
    can ppl elaborate on a couple of points?
    The test prop is famous for not holding water, hence its short ester and re-injection every other day?
    The anavar hardens muscle. How does this alter the muscle appeareance and size?

if i ran 200mg test prop twice a week (400mg) with anavar, and kept a high protein and low carbs diet for 8 weeks what are the maximum possible gains you predict i can see?

Thank you for all feedback so far.
    Your contest is 8 weeks away? If so you should be doing a cutting cycle to get into contest shape. You speak as if this is a bulkier and you're trying to make gains. I really don't see that. At most I see you holding your current muscle mass and shedding fat.

Thread Information