Thread: Clen Cramps

Jakspro is offline Member

Clen Cramps

So, i went up to 80mcgs, and noticed that i started cramping up... But mine seem to be a bit different than ones i've searched for. I get them in my abbs... Like upper ones, which is pretty close to my most important organ, my heart. Kinda freaked out a little and lowered the dose to 60ish but same thing. Also, one morning i slept in (didn't have to go to class) and got really dehydrated, and the cramps came hard, drank probably a gallon of water in the span of like 2 hours, but cramps were still there... Normal or is clen just not for me?

Or should i up the Taurine to around 7gms... taking 5 right now... Whats the limit before it gets dangerous?

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    When I was on clen , let me tell you, the cramps were crazy. I remember doing shoulder presses with dumbells (110 pounders). You know how you gotta use your knee to jump those babies upinto the ready position. Well, i got the right one up ok, but then it came time to get the left one up. Instant left calve cramp. So with two 110 pound dumbells resting on my shoulders, i have to balance myself on the seat with my left leg extended out, trying my damndest to stretch that shit out. Taurine is the way to go and eat bananas too. You need potassium. But be careful bro while lifting, those cramps can sneak up on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakspro
    So, i went up to 80mcgs, and noticed that i started cramping up... But mine seem to be a bit different than ones i've searched for. I get them in my abbs... Like upper ones, which is pretty close to my most important organ, my heart. Kinda freaked out a little and lowered the dose to 60ish but same thing. Also, one morning i slept in (didn't have to go to class) and got really dehydrated, and the cramps came hard, drank probably a gallon of water in the span of like 2 hours, but cramps were still there... Normal or is clen just not for me?

Or should i up the Taurine to around 7gms... taking 5 right now... Whats the limit before it gets dangerous?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I used to eat a couple bananas a day while on clen and it helped. Tons of water too, make sure you drink alot of water. Good luck man.

yodaddy is offline Associate Member
    i was wondering if anyone had any pictures of them before they took clem and after....i am preety cut now and do cardio for 45 mins and work out 6 days a week....anyone have anythign incredible to say about clem?.....just give me any info u can thanks...

Thanx, i haven't been eating bananas but i'll def add them with my carb meals and adjust accordingly...

Anyone know how much Taurine a body should consume, or rather a limit?

Thinking about 7gms if cramps are still persistent.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    same with me i'm still in my first week and @ 100mcg i was doing some pull ups (not weighted) just warm up set and the back of my hamstring cramped up like i couldnt believe, never happened to me before, then this morning i was putting my shoues on and my calf did it...hurts like a biotch

This brings up my first intentional point... Everyone gets muscle cramps like in legs (Calfs/Hams) and arms but for me its like not the actual muscle it feels like its my lower chest cramping up, like deep within, or like deeper than my abbs cramping up...

Anyone else experiance this? Or is this just a side effect of clen (Chest Pain)?

IamUnwritten Guest
    well, if you do some research on clen you will notice that increased heart rate and palpitations can be a side effect. you're heart is a muscle and by elevating your heart rate you are using that muslce even more than normal, so chest pain can definitely be a result of that. but if the pain seems really abnormal and you are having any pain in your left arm, i suggest stopping clen. But I definitely hope it's not your heart cause you need that! =)

Anyways, if someone were using clen, would there be anything that they could take to get rid of the tremors/shakes (or even minimize them) so they don't look and feel like a crack head?

So far no pain in my left arm at all.... Some times i would get a tingling feeling in my finger tips, and i know thats issues with your heart and blood circulations, but thats just me being suuuuuuppppperrr paranoid, yea, i've been reading alot about increased heart rate and increased temp. But i monitor both temp and HR and so far HR is about average for me and temp is only up by like .2 degrees (Which is still average) BUT i do get heart palpitations every once and a while, kinda scared me at first but i just had to remind myself it was the clen and just to SLOWLY increase dosage (I think i got hit with sides cuz i increased to rapidly)

I heard that drinking even MORE water than you already should be while on Clen can reduce the sides of shaking... Its funny i dont really get the tremors as a side, more the occational chest pain and side cramps...

Thread Information