TopHog is offline New Member

Equipoise???? Good Idea Or Not???

Just curious if you guys could help me out and give me some advice...I am new to this site, I was introduced to it by a friend. I am 6' tall 290lbs and I play football in a semi-pro league. My size alone, which was enough throughout high school really isnt enough, as this league is much more competitive. With football season around the corner I am looking to add some muscle/increase my performance....the extent of my workout routine at the moment is spuratic trips to the gym, never been in any real routine. I am able to obtain an 8 week cycle of equipoise for 180... My questions are...what type of results could I expect to see with equipoise, and is it stupid for someone of my stature to take this? Any help or insight you could give me would be appreciated.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    if your tested at your level i wouldnt try anything, if not, id just do fast acting ester test plus a good basic diet which will give you the goals you require.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    what are your goals? I'll assume strenght and mass gain. Eq is not good for you in the first place, and secondly your training routine obviously needs some work, probably your diet too. You can take the best and most expensive drugs on the market and gain NOTHING if you don't train and eat right. However, you can gain and see great results without drugs by training and eating right. My advice to you would be to get your shit in gear. Treating steroids as a quick fix will result in you screwing up your body. However, once you've got yourself in a routine and your diet is conducive to your goals, I'd recommend a test only cycle for you. For example:

weeks 1-10
    500mg test enan every week

You'll need to research PCT also.

Montgomery

cnepp is offline Junior Member
    an 8 week cycle of equipoise wouldnt gain anything, except an empty wallet. Because it is such a long acting ester, you would want to run the EQ for at least 10 weeks, preferably 12.

Also, your natural testosterone will get shut down, so you should run some form of test with you EQ. I am currently on EQ and Cypionate . You can find my journal in the "Members Cycle Results" section..

And another thing - Becuse EQ is such a long acting ester, that means that it will show up on a drug test months after you stop taking. Might want to take that into consideration.

One more thing - Get on a regular routine before you start any kind of steroids . Definantly not a smart thing to do if you aren't on a serious tranining regimine.

But this is all in my opinion, so take it as you will.

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    get some prop in and out of your system in 2 weeks, nolva and clomid are only in your system for up to 2 weeks too so you can't loose check the steroid chart out on the main page steroid.com

Thread Information