bigbadwolf77 is offline Junior Member

Can I Start Clen Now ???

Whats Up Fellas
    I Start Pct On The 17th I Was Wondering If Its Ok To Start My Clen Now Or Should I Have To Wait Until I Start Pct ?
    This Was My Cycle
    Week 1-10 Cyp 600mg Wk
    Week 8-13 Winny 50mg Ed
    Week 13 Pct

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Sure you can start Clen now, I really like Clen in my PCT as well. Glad to see someone else does too.

cool thnx for the info, i pick'd up some of lions clen so i guess im gunna start tomorrow , 1 squirt and increase it by 1 everyday till i cant take the sides .
    do you do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off ?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    agree i always run it with my pct!!

how do u guys take it ? 2weeks on 2weeks off ? or straight threw with benadryl every 3rd week ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadwolf77
    cool thnx for the info, i pick'd up some of lions clen so i guess im gunna start tomorrow , 1 squirt and increase it by 1 everyday till i cant take the sides .
    do you do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off ?

I've used several methods and continue to do what works for me. That being 2 days on 1 day off at 60-80mcgs.

BTW Lion has a great Rep and products. So you're good to go buddy.........

yea i use lions l-dex and nolv and soon ill be using his clomid way to go lion

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I would maybe save the clen to when u start PCT.. at least to me it gives a mental boost which is needed then.. Thats just me though.. To Jay: 2 days on 1 day off.. interesting, do you run benadryl with that? With clens halflife that would mean that u would pretty much be continuosly on though.. Personally I tried 2 weeks on and off and continuosly with benadryl.. liked the forst approach more (at least for fat loss)...

so 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is better for fat loss ? when do u take the benadrl ? and when u start back after the 2 weeks do u start at 1 squirt again or go to what u could take the most without the sides being too bad ?

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    To Jay: 2 days on 1 day off.. interesting, do you run benadryl with that? With clens halflife that would mean that u would pretty much be continuosly on though.. Personally I tried 2 weeks on and off and continuosly with benadryl.. liked the forst approach more (at least for fat loss)...
    Just to clarify Hippo, I tried to state in that post "that's what works for me." I would not recommend that way to everyone based on their goals and current stats.

I manage to stay very lean year round. The ONLY time I use Clen is in PCT and sometimes in my cutters. So typically after cycling 2 days on 1 day off for 6 weeks I never have a need to use it again until PCT. So the timing works out in my favor.

Plus I'm very sensitive to Clen so when I tried 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, I had to start back at 20mcg and work my way up to 60-80. With 2 days on 1 day off I can stick out my 60-80mcg continuously for 6 weeks and thats the end for me.

As I stated before, this is what has worked for me based on my goals with Clen. I'm not recommending it to anyone as other methods may be better for them

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I am also not trying to suggest any other way to anyone.. simply stating what I have tried and then discussing ur method out of interest.. Have u ran clen continously and if so what was the diffrence to ur current way... The only reason Im saying that is with ur method u would have pretty much clen active all the time in ur system anyway... And do u run benadryl with it or not? Im interested since Im gonna be doing clen in my next PCT again and depending on BF % I will either run it continously or then 2 weeks on off (if lean enough I will run continously cause in the 2 week system the 2 weeks off I have terrible workouts..)

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Have u ran clen continously and if so what was the diffrence to ur current way
    If by continuously meaning ED nonstop then no. I have used your proposed method and the one that I use now. I tried it with benadryl and didnt see much of a difference as far as better gains.

After using it so many times I came to find out that my body reacted the best to 2 days on 1 day off. Keep in mind for how long I use and the dose. I really dont use it that long and at a pretty low dose.

Whichever route you take good luck buddy.

-Jay

soo if u use 2 week on 2 off method when do u use benadryl

Thread Information