TomsTwinTowers is offline Associate Member

Test Prop and T3 cycle

Sorry if i have already posted this but i cand find it .

I will be doing 100mgs of Test prop EOD for ten weeks and T3 for 6 weeks. I wnated to know what you guys thought of this t3 ramp and taper.

1/2/2/3/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/3/3/3/3/3/2/2/2/2/2/1/1/1/1/1/1/.5/.5/.5/.5/.5/.5/.5/.5

6 weeks total of T3

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TomsTwinTowers
    Sorry if i have already posted this but i cand find it .

I will be doing 100mgs of Test prop EOD for ten weeks and T3 for 6 weeks. I wnated to know what you guys thought of this t3 ramp and taper.

1/2/2/3/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/3/3/3/3/3/2/2/2/2/2/1/1/1/1/1/1/.5/.5/.5/.5/.5/.5/.5/.5

6 weeks total of T3

Thanks

Bump

bump

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'm assuming 25mcg tabs right?

Why do you want to take T3 anyway? What are your goals with it?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I don't like that ramping scheme at all.

I would rather ramp up a bit, but not ramp down slowly....

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    i wish there was a sticky on EXACTLY the best way to run t3, like there is clen . there are tons of guys asking questions on how to run the t3 cycle, myself being one, and everybody usually just says its not good or they dont like it but nobody actually answers the damn question. will someone very experienced with t3 please post some good ways to cycle t3. not tring to hijack but i think this goes along with tomstwinstowers question also.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun24
    i wish there was a sticky on EXACTLY the best way to run t3, like there is clen. there are tons of guys asking questions on how to run the t3 cycle, myself being one, and everybody usually just says its not good or they dont like it but nobody actually answers the damn question. will someone very experienced with t3 please post some good ways to cycle t3. not tring to hijack but i think this goes along with tomstwinstowers question also.
    AMEN!

I've been searching for hours and can;t find a real answer either and I keep getting ripped or people just say they like AAR T3 and good luck.

tt2323 is offline Junior Member
    I've been trying to get prop info. can't find a usefull dosage for a jumpstart on a cycle anywhere. I would think that would be too little prop.. but not positive

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun24
    i wish there was a sticky on EXACTLY the best way to run t3, like there is clen. there are tons of guys asking questions on how to run the t3 cycle, myself being one, and everybody usually just says its not good or they dont like it but nobody actually answers the damn question. will someone very experienced with t3 please post some good ways to cycle t3. not tring to hijack but i think this goes along with tomstwinstowers question also.
    It's not rocket science, and there is no concrete 'best way'. Also, there is no 'best way' to run clen , either. There is/will be new research, etc... which will always come along, and deem the previous method outdated.

There are several ways you can run T3. Two of which I have used, or will in the future, and another which I will not.

Low-Moderate Dosages: I like this method best, and have had favourable results with it. Ramping up, while monitoring one's BBT in order to reach the optimal range (97.8-98.2 deg. F); keeping this dosage constant for some time, then ceasing usage and doing a proper Thyroid PCT with T-100x/Thyroid Energy, etc.. to speed recovery.

The 7/5 Split: 7 days on, 5 days off. Start at a higher dosage, then drop it by ~50% each day, roughly. Helps so the thyroid doesn't shut down completely. Mallet is an advocate of this method for some people/instances. I may use it in the future.

Cycleon's Method: A slow tapering up, and down. Not a fan because of the tapering down slowly. There is no need, only prolongs the amount of time until your thyroid can begin recovery. However, many have used it with success.

Essentially, like with everything else, you have to find what method works best for you.

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    blown SC, you tha man. thanks!

Thread Information