Safety31 is offline Banned

Test P and Tren E cycle

im looking to do a Test P and Tren E cycle....how much a week for each and how long should i do..also how about nolva?clomid?etc...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    What's your cycle history?

anavar cycle and tbol cycle...no injections yet..my first injection...i know they say just do a test only cycle for your first but i wanna take something with it..what do you think about the tren e??ive heard kinda bad sides from it

Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    anavar cycle and tbol cycle...no injections yet..my first injection...i know they say just do a test only cycle for your first but i wanna take something with it..what do you think about the tren e??Ive heard kinda bad sides from it
    I've never ran Tren E,but from the Ppl I know that used it,they say the sides are less than that of Tren ace.

Personally,I think you should hold off on the tren til you get one injectable cycle under your belt.It's pretty admirable of you to want to run a testosterone on your first cycle that needs to be injected every day.I see no problem with using Prop your first cycle,but do you really want to inject every day for like 12 weeks on your first cycle?Might not be a great idea since you really don't know how to inject properly yet.Injecting ED requires you rotate sites every day.Like hitting your deltas,Tris,gluts and quads.You might want to rethink the prop and opt for Test E instead.I'd really hate to see you starting a thread saying you possibly have an abscess or similar.These type problems are a reality to guys who don't know how to inject properly.I see the threads all the time.Give your cycle a little more thought before you make a hasty decision.

~Pinnacle~

i thought you could do eod with test p?

i thought you could do eod with test p?
    You can,but don't over look the things I pointed out to you.There is an art to injecting that comes with experience bro.I'm just trying to spare you some possible agony,that's all.

~Pinnacle~

at first i was going to do test e because you inject once a week...but then after reading about the water retention and possible gyno i thought that test p would be better..i mean if i rotate from shoulders, quads, and butt, that would leave me with 6 injection spots...so if i injected 4 times a week that would leave like a week and a half before i injected into the same spot again...is a week and a half still not long enough??

at first i was going to do test e because you inject once a week...but then after reading about the water retention and possible gyno i thought that test p would be better..i mean if i rotate from shoulders, quads, and butt, that would leave me with 6 injection spots...so if i injected 4 times a week that would leave like a week and a half before i injected into the same spot again...is a week and a half still not long enough??
    You can still get gyno and water retention from test P as well.

You are talking about Prop injection rotations,what about the other injectable you are thinking of running?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Water retention and gyno can be controlled with an anit-e like letro, l-dex.

Hitting each site only once a week is smart.

Thread Information