Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hammersmashedface is offline Junior Member

Scary episode today.

I am 5 days into my tren /test 500mg/wk cycle.This is my 3rd cycle 2nd time running tren.Never had any probs before until today.I was at work in my truck reading a magazine when all of a sudden i got real lightheaded and felt like
    i was gonna pass out.Than my heart went absolutely crazy,I counted over 50 beats in a 15 second span!!!!Thats over 200bpm.Holy Sh&*!!So i start gettin' REAL nervous and by now now my heartbeat is still crazy fast and very irregular.Then my chest starts getting tight.By now i'm freakin' the f#$% out,thinkin' i'm having a heart attack at 35 years old.I am about 10 minutes from our plant and 20 min. from hospital.I figure i'll try to drive to hospital as i am working alone and nobody is on this farm.So i start drivin' like crazy to hospital and decide just to drive to the plant and call an ambulance as now my chest is really tight and i cant take a deap breath.After arriving at plant and getting EMT's on site they hook me up to monitor,my heart rate was 256BPM!!!I felt as though i was dying!!I did some excercise that was like a bowel movement,that dropped it below 200 then they gave me meds and what not to stabilize me.Anyway doc says i had PSVT,which is an abnormally rapid heartbeat caused by a "short circuit" in the electrical system of the heart.EKG and thyroid tests are good.I told doc i was taking some test for weightraining.He seems to think that this is the cause of the problem,i don't agree.I have run this same cycle before with no negs.Now i want to go see a cardioologist next week.My mind is starting to now wander,could this have been a panic attack.I thought i was relaxed for the most part.Only thing negative on my mind was the thought of working sat. in a blizzard we are supposed to get tonight.This ever happen to anyone?I tell you one one thing,that is some real scary stuff.

Wesly-Pypes is offline New Member
    Man that is CRAZY!!! Hope you get to feelin better.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i had lightheadedness before while on test and tren but never any of the other things u mentioned. hope u feel better bro and keep us posted.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    And you never had any other issues with your heart before? Are you under ANY other type of stress whatsoever? Ever had high BP before?

lowstace is offline Banned
    i get lightheaded during intense workouts but thats about it

what were your other cycles like?

omnipotent is offline Banned
    tren will do some odd crap to you .. its known for that .. also as you said there is suppost to be a blizzards.. weather also has an effect on the body .. bones arch sometimes u get headaches.. chest pains n such happ's to me everytime it snows or rrains heavy.

omnipotent is offline Banned
    oh btw .. it can also be a lack of sodium in yur system .. cuz drinkin alot of water on tren is a smart idea ..as well as havin electrolites.

Quote Originally Posted by omnipotent
    weather also has an effect on the body .. bones arch sometimes u get headaches.. .
    Very Very true Omni... whenever there is a barometric pressure change, my wifes migrane headaches kick in full bore. Had to take her to the hospital last fall when it started to get colder.....

usamm is offline Banned
    I'll be prayin that everything is alright with you brother.

ya, me too bro.. hope you get better soon, Im sure you will. Please keep us posted....

P Rock is offline Member
    juice will have this effect on the heart, but bros always want to blame it on other things and they dont want to admit it till it happens to them. wtf does weather have anything to do with it.its the juice !!! plain and simple

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    what were your other cycles like?

Thanks bro's,I appreciate all the well wishes.I'm feeling better today,heartrate is 90-100bpm,a little high,but a lot better than yesterday.First cycle was same as this one,second was 700mg test prop/wk.I have obviously decided to stop my cycle and go see a cardioologist as soon as possible.

smokinmuscle is offline New Member
    Brother the thing to do on any cycle, you need to listen to your body.

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmashedface
    I am 5 days into my tren /test 500mg/wk cycle.This is my 3rd cycle 2nd time running tren.Never had any probs before until today.I was at work in my truck reading a magazine when all of a sudden i got real lightheaded and felt like
    i was gonna pass out.Than my heart went absolutely crazy,I counted over 50 beats in a 15 second span!!!!Thats over 200bpm.Holy Sh&*!!So i start gettin' REAL nervous and by now now my heartbeat is still crazy fast and very irregular.Then my chest starts getting tight.By now i'm freakin' the f#$% out,thinkin' i'm having a heart attack at 35 years old.I am about 10 minutes from our plant and 20 min. from hospital.I figure i'll try to drive to hospital as i am working alone and nobody is on this farm.So i start drivin' like crazy to hospital and decide just to drive to the plant and call an ambulance as now my chest is really tight and i cant take a deap breath.After arriving at plant and getting EMT's on site they hook me up to monitor,my heart rate was 256BPM!!!I felt as though i was dying!!I did some excercise that was like a bowel movement,that dropped it below 200 then they gave me meds and what not to stabilize me.Anyway doc says i had PSVT,which is an abnormally rapid heartbeat caused by a "short circuit" in the electrical system of the heart.EKG and thyroid tests are good.I told doc i was taking some test for weightraining.He seems to think that this is the cause of the problem,i don't agree.I have run this same cycle before with no negs.Now i want to go see a cardioologist next week.My mind is starting to now wander,could this have been a panic attack.I thought i was relaxed for the most part.Only thing negative on my mind was the thought of working sat. in a blizzard we are supposed to get tonight.This ever happen to anyone?I tell you one one thing,that is some real scary stuff.
    look up anxiety my friend, some get it, some don't. i only get it from weed if im cycling. effects are the same as a heartattack, without the actual heartattack. It usually only happens if you've been running test for long term.
    Last edited by Cfh_Y_guy; 02-11-2006 at 10:54 AM.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not so convinced on the anxiety theory in this case.. Keep us posted on what the cardiologist says!

What did your chest feel like?
    Did a weird pain keep growing in it, and did it keep repeating?
    Did you pass out or almost pass out and couldnt hardly move?

Quote Originally Posted by Cfh_Y_guy
    look up anxiety my friend, some get it, some don't. i only get it from weed if im cycling. effects are the same as a heartattack, without the actual heartattack. It usually only happens if you've been running test for long term.

Can medicine do this to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    What did your chest feel like?
    Did a weird pain keep growing in it, and did it keep repeating?
    Did you pass out or almost pass out and couldnt hardly move?

My chest had a tight feeling between my pecs.The chest pain was not getting progressively worse just a constant pain.I felt like i was gonna pass out,I had no nausea or trouble moving.When I tried to take a deep breath i felt as though i was gonna cough.Doc said chest pain was a result of racing heartbeat.He also said that my heart should not be able to beat 256 bpm.He said the formula is 225bpm minus your age,which is 35 so that is 190bpm .

My chest had a tight feeling between my pecs.The chest pain was not getting progressively worse just a constant pain.I felt like i was gonna pass out,I had no nausea or trouble moving.When I tried to take a deep breath i felt as though i was gonna cough.Doc said chest pain was a result of racing heartbeat.He also said that my heart should not be able to beat 256 bpm.He said the formula is 225bpm minus your age,which is 35 so that is 190bpm .

2 nights ago , I had a very similiar thing happen to me.
    Not a fun experience. I'm not on any aas just some medication as of now, and I have switched.

primetime1 is offline Member
    glad your feeling better today bro, def keep us posted as to what caused this issue.

FromTheWimbo is offline New Member
    wow bro I hope everything goes back to normal for you...Lets us know the story behind this when you find out

smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfh_Y_guy
    very uneducated post
    anxeity do not always mimic heart attacks, and what this person experienced was neither
    what you had was NOT an anxiety attack

i think your doc is right

the formula to calculate ur maximum HR is just an estimate.. it can vary a whole lot. But keep us posted when u see the cardiologist.

Quote Originally Posted by smegs
    very uneducated post
    anxeity do not always mimic heart attacks, and what this person experienced was neither

So you agree with doc?I have a hard time agreeing as i have run this cycle before.I understand that it is possible that it finally caught up with me.Honestly,I am hoping it was a panic attack.I'll find out more when I see the cardioologist.Thanks for all the posts.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    i actually just read while doing research on anxiety and panic attacks that a panic attack often leaves a person feeling like they are having a heart attack. the chest pains, very fast heartbeat, extreme feelings of nervousness...a lot of people go to the ER thinking they are in grave danger but it turns out to be panic.

there is only one way to find out if there is some other underlying problem...get the tests done bro. good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by smegs
    very uneducated post

while IMO its possible that panic attack might have caused and worsened some of the symptoms. After realising something is wrong and then starting to stress about it but I believe that something was definetly there what caused the initial episode. Ofcourse I hope Im wrong but I really doubt it was just a panic attack.. It can be caused by many things, its pointless to speculate but u lose nothing in going to see the doc.. and dont just go see a regular GP but instead a cardiologist.. oh yeah u r doing just that! Its impossible for anyone to exlpain what happened to u here.. so speculating about a possible panic attack is pointless IMO. Even if that was only what it was this is something u should take care of just in case. Im keeping my thumb up... Ive read from a sorta reliable source (sorta being there just cause it came from IMO biased source -anti steroid ) that it is not uncommon that steoird users have been found to have suffered minor infarctions (ones they havent even noticed - attributed the pains etc to something else) when examined closely. Now I cant remember the exact article and its reliability is in question but still I would take any heart related issue seriously.

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    Must be a scary feeling> i know that would get my attention really quick... whether its the aas use or not id get to the bottom of it quick.

I get worried when i do dead lifts and black out for a few seconds. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Brent_G
    Must be a scary feeling> i know that would get my attention really quick... whether its the aas use or not id get to the bottom of it quick.

I get worried when i do dead lifts and black out for a few seconds. haha

You are damned right,it's scary.Makes you think.Heart disease does not run in my family at all.That is a relief,but I still plan on seeing a cardiologist just to be safe.I am really upset about stopping my cycle as well.My girl thinks I am a lunatic for even wasting a thought on stopping cycle,she thinks that should be the last thing on my mind.Woman

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    i'll take health over stopping cycle anyday bro
    You are damned right,it's scary.Makes you think.Heart disease does not run in my family at all.That is a relief,but I still plan on seeing a cardiologist just to be safe.I am really upset about stopping my cycle as well.My girl thinks I am a lunatic for even wasting a thought on stopping cycle,she thinks that should be the last thing on my mind.Woman

what a crazy woman u have.. thinking bout ur health... how rude...
    HEHE

karln is offline Associate Member
    you only live once so go for it dont be afraid tren and test ownz0r

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karln
    you only live once so go for it dont be afraid tren and test ownz0r
    yeah, u will have a great sense of accomplishment when ur family has to get u an xtra large casket. and how cool will u b having 8 pallbearers instead of 6.

Well,I went to see cardiologist yesterday.After several tests and BP readings he believes it to be psvt.I don't know what to believe anymore.I am still dizzy,all the time.I have been dizzy since friday when this happened.Dizzy and lightheaded aal day,some times worse than others but always dizzy.Doc said it could be a number of things,even said it could be an infection in my ears, throwing my equilibrium off.Gimme a break.I am on Atenolol,which will prevent palpitations and keep BP down.Doc says dizziness is a side of this med.I didn't take any for almost 48 hrs to see if dizziness subsided.Nope still dizzy.I cant take this anymore,i'm ready to snap.Anyway i go back to cardiologist next tues for follow up.I told doc I was taking test and he asked if it helped me.I said "helped me how" he replied "To bulk up"I said "hell yeah"And that was all that was mentioned about gear.Obviously he doesn't think it is related.I told him i;m scared to work out or do anything strenuous.He said i'm in no danger,everything looks good,that i'm fine to lift and run.Still i'm kind of hesitant.
    Last edited by Hammersmashedface; 02-15-2006 at 05:50 PM.

Well,I went to see cardiologist yesterday.After several tests and BP readings he believes it to be psvt.I don't know what to believe anymore.I am still dizzy,all the time.I have been dizzy since friday when this happened.Dizzy and lightheaded aal day,some times worse than others but always dizzy.Doc said it could be a number of things,even said it could be an infection in my ears, throwing my equilibrium off.Gimme a break.I am on Atenolol,which will prevent palpitations and keep BP down.Doc says dizziness is a side of this med.I didn't take any for almost 48 hrs to see if dizziness subsided.Nope still dizzy.I cant take this anymore,i'm ready to snap.Anyway i go back to cardiologist next tues for follow up.I told doc I was taking test and he asked if it helped me.I said "helped me how" he replied "To bulk up"I said "hell yeah"And that was all that was mentioned about gear.Obviously he doesn't think it is related.

Glad to hear your tests came out good.

Like I said, I had the same thing happen to me a few weeks ago, almost passed out and felt like i was having heart attack. Mine was either a bad reaction to medication or a panic attack??
    I'm feeling dizzy and light headed aswell, but like your cardiologist said it could be from an infection, and i do have an infection. Tonsolitus sp.??
    Get checked out, maybe you also have an infection making you feel "out of it".

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Glad to hear your tests came out good.

Like I said, I had the same thing happen to me a few weeks ago, almost passed out and felt like i was having heart attack. Mine was either a bad reaction to medication or a panic attack??
    I'm feeling dizzy and light headed aswell, but like your cardiologist said it could be from an infection, and i do have an infection. Tonsolitus sp.??
    Get checked out, maybe you also have an infection making you feel "out of it".

Tonsilitus is making you feel dizzy?What other symptoms do you have?I am more tired than usual,but that could be from all the crap i've been through the past 5 days.I actually feel pretty good when i'm not thinking of my condition.Which is not very often.

Tonsilitus is making you feel dizzy?What other symptoms do you have?I am more tired than usual,but that could be from all the crap i've been through the past 5 days.I actually feel pretty good when i'm not thinking of my condition.Which is not very often.

LoL , I've been thinking about my episode as well, and when I do I start feeling worse. Just don't think about it and move on, thats what I'm trying to do. It might be anxiety????

I'm on meds for my infection and I feel shitty, zoned out in my head.

bigjaylow is offline Associate Member
    my last cycle it happened like that i was a week on an went to dinner b4 dinner me and my girl smoked a jibber sat own and evertthing got \weird not a usual high im 34 by the way so nothing was amking sense and things were getting dark i couldnt put a sentence together then i got up and leftv without eating at this point my girl knew somrthing was strnage in the car heart started going iwas considering the hospital but went home and just chilled went on with cyvcle so far so good

bigjaylow is offline Associate Member
    well i smoke b4 this so panic attack i doubt

Quote Originally Posted by bigjaylow
    my last cycle it happened like that i was a week on an went to dinner b4 dinner me and my girl smoked a jibber sat own and evertthing got \weird not a usual high im 34 by the way so nothing was amking sense and things were getting dark i couldnt put a sentence together then i got up and leftv without eating at this point my girl knew somrthing was strnage in the car heart started going iwas considering the hospital but went home and just chilled went on with cyvcle so far so good

Did you count your heartrate at all?Just curious as to how fast it was.Mine was up to 256 on the monitor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information