Thread: My first cycle

alittlehelp is offline New Member

Cool My first cycle

Hey im a new to this all and was thinking about doin a cycle just not sure what kind to run. Im looking to pack on as much quality muscle as i can while toning up a bit. Im 21 so still young so i know im not near to reaching my natural limit but still looking for a little extra kick.
    heres my info
    weight 230
    arms 19 pumped
    chest 47
    waist 34-35
    calves 17.5
    quads - 27-28
    bodyfat some where around 15 or 16 percent?
    as far as strength never really max that much have done a couple reps of 345 on bench though and squat not sure just do a lot of reps.

First I was thinking about doing a deca and stanazol cycle but after a little reachsearch found this was a stupid idea without running test. Deca just appealed to me because of how its suppose to help you get quality musscle thats not just gonna turn to shit when ur offcycle. However i was wondering if a deca cycle was possible without test if i ran about 50mg of Proviron a day alongside to help combat the dreaded deca dick and all sorts of those problems. Maybe this is wishful thinking that it might work.

Something like

Deca weeks 1-10 400mg a week
    Stanazol weeks 5-11 20 mg a day
    Privion weeks 1-12 50mg a day
    HCG week 12-14
    Yea prolly should stick to test.....
    So now Im leaning toward some kind of Test cycle like Testosterone Cypionate , Testoviron Depot, perhaps Sustanon to run along with my Stanazol. Of course i would toss some HCG in at the end. Should i get some Nolvadex and Privon for this cycle to? If this is the cycle i would go for what could i expect and how much of everything should i use for my age and weight?
    Or maybe for my goals there is a better cycle i should run. Well any information would be much appretiated
    Heres an basic idea of what i was thinking.

Test E weeks 1-4 500mg a week
    Test E weeks 5-8 750mg a week
    Stanazol weeks 2-9 20mg a day
    HCG weeks 10-12

Thanks for any help you can give on if either of these cycles are ok or if theres something better for me. Again im really interested in the amount of muscle i put on as much as i am the quality and how long it will last.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Welcome to the board

The only advice I'll give you at this time is to continue researching.

This is terrible..

Test E weeks 1-4 500mg a week
    Test E weeks 5-8 750mg a week
    Stanazol weeks 2-9 20mg a day
    HCG weeks 10-12

Use the search feature,above to the upper right.In a few months after you have read everything under the sun,feel free to come back and ask any questions on topics you don't quite understand.We are here to help,not do your homework for you.

~Pinnacle~

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Pinnacale is right that is not a good first cycle or even a good cycle IMO

a simple test e cycle @ 500 mg per week 1-10 with proper pct would be more like it

alright thanks can you at least give any reason why either of these are bad

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    for your own good i need to tell you that you didn't do near enough research and need to keep reading....

you want to do test cycle for only 8 weeks first, test should be ran 12+
    second you want to pyramid which dosen't do anything good...run the same amount 500mg/week to keep blood levels stable and sides down

any other questions...

I did my first cycle uneducated and it was a huge mistake, if i could take anything back about using is that I would have been on here at least 3 months prior to cycling...

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alittlehelp
    alright thanks can you at least give any reason why either of these are bad
    one compound only for a first cycle, pyramiding is worthless, no way should you be shooting 750mgs of test on a first cycle...The reasons for this cycle being bad are endless. I don't know why all you newbies are trying to reinvent the wheel. Test E or cyp, 500 mgs 12 weeks is all you need to know.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    do not pyramid your doses as your blood levels will be all over the place,more chances of sides!!
    a simple 1st cycle of test e 500mg weekly for 10-12 weeks will be ideal!
    you need to run test as a base to nearly all of your cycles imo!
    deca winny will shut down your natty test,libido probs usually occur for 99% of people!

hey thanks i forgot to throw in that i planned on throwing in nolvadex as well. Should i use Proviron too?

Thread Information