Jade_7674 is offline Junior Member

* Please, Only Experienced Help Only*

I am about to start a 6 month cycle, and I need help on figuring out the right amount of Arimadex and Proviron that shoud be suffuciant to ward off Gyno..

Example: Should it be .5 Arimadex Eod or .25 and 25 Proviron EOD, or something along those lines !!

I will not be using Nolva. this time around.

I have been using 4 on and 4 off for the past 3 yrs and have had great success, but I am wanting to step it up; I am 6'1 225 lbs. and trying to get to the 240-245 range....

Here is a sample of the cycle.

1-8 wks Andropen 275 & Deca 200 EOD

9-16 wks Test Cyp. 200 & Equipose 100 EOD

17-24 wks Test Enth. 200 & Tren A. 75 EOD

25-26 wks HCG 2,000 EOD

27-28 wks Clomid 1-2 pills EOD

29-36 wks OFF

If there is any one that is familiar with extended cycles, your help will be very much appreciated..

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Your cycle is way to long, but that wasnt your question!

Nolva is effective at blocking the recepter-site, preventing gyno. 20mgs ed is an effective dose.

But Nolva does not reduce estrogen levels in your body!
    Thats where Arimadex, proviron and letro comes in!

I like proviron the most. 50-75 mgs ed works good for me!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_7674
    I need help on figuring out the right amount of Arimadex and Proviron that shoud be suffuciant to ward off Gyno..
    With the proposed layout you need way more help with the cycle then the AI's.

Did you put this together yourself? How many cycles have you ran before this?

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Your cycle is way to long, but that wasnt your question!

Nolva is effective at blocking the recepter-site, preventing gyno. 20mgs ed is an effective dose.

But Nolva does not reduce estrogen levels in your body!
    Thats where Arimadex, proviron and letro comes in!

I like proviron the most. 50-75 mgs ed works good for me!
    I have reached a point where I have had to make adjustments due to reaching a plateau in gains..

As you can see with the example, I show that there is a steady tapering off towards a leaner cycle near the end..

I will not, if I can help it, use Nolva again.... It is the most toxic of the anti's

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    With the proposed layout you need way more help with the cycle then the AI's.

Did you put this together yourself? How many cycles have you ran before this?

I have done 15 cycles ut my last 6 have been at 16 wks each and no this cycle is example from Dave Palumbo; do you know who he is?

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    Well yes we know who he is, I like the guy. I would say too long of a cycle, but hey bro. your life. Try .25mg adex weeks 2-end. this way it will give test time to kick in, and reduces the posibility of drying out your joints. also 20mg nolva per day whole cycle.

pct

weeks 1-2 60mg nolva, 150mg clomid
    weeks 3-4 40mgs nolva, 100mgs clomid
    weeks 5-4 20mg nolva, 100mg clomid

may be a long pct, but hey it will be a good hting that your body aint ****ed up.

I will not, if I can help it, use Nolva again.... It is the most toxic of the anti's
    Toxic in what sense?

Dave Palumbo; do you know who he is?
    Actually very well indirectly........ Do you have a link to this cycle? Is it on his site?

From my understanding he is a smart man so I'd be very surprised if he proposed this.

Toxic in what sense?

Actually very well indirectly........ Do you have a link to this cycle? Is it on his site?

From my understanding he is a smart man so I'd be very surprised if he proposed this.

It is in the October 2003 issue of Muscular Development

The only thing not discussed is the anti. dosage.

It is in the October 2003 issue of Muscular Development

The only thing not discussed is the anti. dosage.

He's had his own section in Muscular development for quite some time now.

Did it specify an exact canidate for this?

Quote Originally Posted by NEW_IN_THE_GAME
    Well yes we know who he is, I like the guy. I would say too long of a cycle, but hey bro. your life. Try .25mg adex weeks 2-end. this way it will give test time to kick in, and reduces the posibility of drying out your joints. also 20mg nolva per day whole cycle.

pct

weeks 1-2 60mg nolva, 150mg clomid
    weeks 3-4 40mgs nolva, 100mgs clomid
    weeks 5-4 20mg nolva, 100mg clomid

may be a long pct, but hey it will be a good hting that your body aint ****ed up.

I can tell that you are new to the game!!

I thought you might have done more research, to tell me what you think. How many cylces have you ever done ?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt run anadrol and deca together since they both have progestin activity. If you are worried about gyno, atleast get some Bromo with that, to be on the safe side!

Have you ever been on a 24-week long cycle before? (That could result in recvery problems!)

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    none myself, see my dad is a trainer and gives the shots to a ton of peeps, and sets their pct. I watch closely. I know this is alot of pct, but better safe then sorry in my eyes.

I can tell that you are new to the game!!
    Dont even pay attention to this guy he has no idea whats going on.

I'm going to try to find a link to that cycle. I understand the switching up of the compounds every 8 weeks. But can see why there is a pyramid to the test, only 300mgs EW of EQ, Tren -A EOD, PCT starting 3 weeks after the last Test E injection instead of 2, PCT only consisting of 50-100mgs of Clomid EOD?????

Have to admit this is cycle is very old. OVer 2 years and things have changed.....

He's had his own section in Muscular development for quite some time now.

Did it specify an exact canidate for this?

No. It really goes into great detail though about how the esters work for the beginning of the cycle and the tapering toward a leaner cut towards the end..

I have done plenty of cycle's, but this has has the mass and the mass (cut) incorporated in it.

I have always used Nolva, But will be using Arim. and Prov.

Just need some one with a little more experience on here that can help.

Thanx, for your interest!

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I wouldnt run anadrol and deca together since they both have progestin activity. If you are worried about gyno, atleast get some Bromo with that, to be on the safe side!

Have you ever been on a 24-week long cycle before? (That could result in recvery problems!)

No I haven't but like I have stated before I have used 4 months on and 4 months off for 3yrs. but have reached a point where my gains are much more minimal

Hcg will be kept handy for any testicular shrinkage, but at 2,000 EOD it should shoot my testicular function up quickly, but I will also be aware of the rapid estrogen levels that can rise rapidly.

Dont even pay attention to this guy he has no idea whats going on.

I'm going to try to find a link to that cycle. I understand the switching up of the compounds every 8 weeks. But can see why there is a pyramid to the test, only 300mgs EW of EQ, Tren -A EOD, PCT starting 3 weeks after the last Test E injection instead of 2, PCT only consisting of 50-100mgs of Clomid EOD?????

Have to admit this is cycle is very old. OVer 2 years and things have changed.....

If you lok at it closely the Eq will be EOD so one week will be 400 and the next 300 because there is 7 days in week, but remember you are going to be Going EOD to keep level constant. And no you your not going to wait the usual 2-3 wks after that is why the HCG is at 2000 from the very next day that falls into Post-Cycle followed by the clomid to finish any other loose ends

If you lok at it closely the Eq will be EOD so one week will be 400 and the next 300 because there is 7 days in week
    Yes I know, it was a general statement to lay out the gist of my point. Since you stated "keeping levels constant" how would you explain changing test doses at week 8 and the Tren EOD?

And what do you mean "no you are not going to wait the usual 2-3wks?" It clearly states in your cycle that Test E will end on week 24 and PCT starts on 27. That's 3 weeks not 2 as PCT should be ran.

Obviously you are very head strong on this cycle so knock yourself out. I was just trying to give you some feedback based on personal experience and from what I've seen occur in others. But if you would rather run a cycle that was layed out in a magazine then best of luck.

When I was younger I worked at GNC and another huge supplement store in my state. I used to read every magazine that would hit the shelves and remember laughing at some of the proposed exercises and supplements. I've never seen cycles layed out in an OTC mag. I know 2 people that have been in major mags. My very very good friend was in one followed by a huge write up on him. I can honestly say that he didnt write 90% of what was said. Its all about marketing, not saying the cycle was b/c Dave can't make money off that.

Good Luck with your cycle.........

BTW, how old are you and what are your stats?

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    I am about to start a 6 month cycle, and I need help on figuring out the right amount of Arimadex and Proviron that shoud be suffuciant to ward off Gyno..

Example: Should it be .5 Arimadex Eod or .25 and 25 Proviron EOD, or something along those lines !!

I will not be using Nolva. this time around.

I have been using 4 on and 4 off for the past 3 yrs and have had great success, but I am wanting to step it up; I am 6'1 225 lbs. and trying to get to the 240-245 range....

Here is a sample of the cycle.

1-8 wks Andropen 275 & Deca 200 EOD

9-16 wks Test Cyp. 200 & Equipose 100 EOD

17-24 wks Test Enth. 200 & Tren A. 75 EOD

25-26 wks HCG 2,000 EOD

27-28 wks Clomid 1-2 pills EOD

29-36 wks OFF

If there is any one that is familiar with extended cycles, your help will be very much appreciated..
    You should extend your pct, run the clomid for 4 weeks. cycles in mags, wow. i gotta get me one of those
    Last edited by Cfh_Y_guy; 02-11-2006 at 10:25 AM.

Yes I know, it was a general statement to lay out the gist of my point. Since you stated "keeping levels constant" how would you explain changing test doses at week 8 and the Tren EOD?

And what do you mean "no you are not going to wait the usual 2-3wks?" It clearly states in your cycle that Test E will end on week 24 and PCT starts on 27. That's 3 weeks not 2 as PCT should be ran.

Obviously you are very head strong on this cycle so knock yourself out. I was just trying to give you some feedback based on personal experience and from what I've seen occur in others. But if you would rather run a cycle that was layed out in a magazine then best of luck.

When I was younger I worked at GNC and another huge supplement store in my state. I used to read every magazine that would hit the shelves and remember laughing at some of the proposed exercises and supplements. I've never seen cycles layed out in an OTC mag. I know 2 people that have been in major mags. My very very good friend was in one followed by a huge write up on him. I can honestly say that he didnt write 90% of what was said. Its all about marketing, not saying the cycle was b/c Dave can't make money off that.

Good Luck with your cycle.........

BTW, how old are you and what are your stats?

Well Jayhova!!

to answer the first question.. In my cycle I state that after wk 24 Test E & Tren, my last shot of the 24th week .. my next following EOD shot will be the start of PCT starting with HCG @2000 EOD and that will the start of wk 25..

My stats are: I am 31 yrs. old @ 6'1 225 lbs. at 13% BF Bench 345

Deadlift 515

Squat 605
    Last edited by Jade_7674; 02-11-2006 at 05:13 PM.

Thread Information