jtccm1 is offline Associate Member

question about effects on gear

Ok taking test e right now, @ week 5, im starting to get a little bf on my body. Normaly I would gain gain gain, then after pct or during cut, however I have something I need to be cut for. It will land on week 14 for me!!! So I was thinking about using clen , however I read somehting that stated it can mess with AS. I dont want to mess my gains up at all. Can I take the clen while im on my cylce, it would be towards the end however, like maybe start on week 8 or somehting? Let me know what you all think. Here are my stats. and goals.

5 11
    bulking diet
    work out about 5 days a week,
    not much cardio but I will start doing more.
    300 grams of protein a day.

cylce
    test e 250 @ 1cc twice a week =500 for 1-10 weeks
    nolva ed 1/2 cc
    Pct
    nolva and clomid

Goals
    15lbs lean muscle and drop in bf % about 6-8%
    thanks and I dont know my bf now, but its not to bad

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Good luck trying to lose that much BF when you are bulking, it just doesnt work like that, you either bulk or cut, not both

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Good luck trying to lose that much BF when you are bulking, it just doesnt work like that, you either bulk or cut, not both
    i'll second this, choice one or the other. don't try to do both cause you will prob fail on both goals.

-rodge

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    don't try to do both cause you will prob fail on both goals.
    Then you know what happends after this....... People either blame the gear or get discouraged.

Jt keep in mind that there are different routes taken when trying to reach these goals. Can combine the two and expect to reach them. This reminds me of when people post threads like "What will make me big and cut at the same time." If it was all that easy we would all be big and cut.

Reroute your goal then work on a plan to reach it. Then we can help.........

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    im goin through the same dilema. best thing in my case is stick with a bulking diet and throw cardio in during the day. about an hour after a meal. this will limit fat gain...

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member
    ya I think you guys are right... I need to just pick one path, well I have im bulking, thas it! I will do what I can to keep bf down, but I will deal with that after I guess THanks guys.

Thread Information