ducati996 is offline Associate Member

ive been tango,d Pharmecuticals?

I cant figure out how to delete this post. Im an idiot and asked a question i shouldnt have.
    Last edited by ducati996; 02-11-2006 at 11:35 AM.

AverageJoetoo is offline Junior Member
    It Doesn't Matter, If The Dea Is Surfing The Site Today, I Am Sure That They Will Work On Shutting Them Down Now.

Quote Originally Posted by ducati996
    Anyone ever heard of them? Supposedly they are out of Australia? A friend of mine said he got some gear made from them and asked me if they were legit. I personally have never heard of them.
    IS SWOLE TAKING A NAP?

IamUnwritten Guest
    Anyone ever heard of them? Supposedly they are out of Australia? A friend of mine said he got some gear made from them and asked me if they were legit. I personally have never heard of them.
    Hey, check out this thread:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=145582

Also....

02-16-2002, 07:33 AM

ptbyjason Posts: n/a

Sources, Questions about Steroids , READ THIS FIRST
    Ok, there seems to be some redundancy among some of the new members lately and I want to make sure everyone understands how everything works around here. I am not picking on anyone, this is something that has always been a problem, but I am finally getting around to telling people what to do when coming to AR.

1. So starting things off, you need a source or think you have a source, right?

Do the following: If you think you have a source, PM a moderator and ask them if the source is legit. Moderator names can be found in the Forum Leaders section. PM (Private Message) them and if you look on the Main Page you will see >>>Private Messages<<< near the top of the page. If it is blinking, it means you have new private messages. Go ahead and read them, the only person that blinking bar is going to annoy is you, so read it whenever you get the chance.

If you need a source, you can PM (translation above) them as well, but in all honesty, you probably won't get a response. They don't even know you, why would they give you the name of a source?

Also, I don't know sources, so please don't contact me regarding this. I get daily request from people I have known a long time and I tell them the same thing. I do not keep up with sources.

2. I'm a source and I want to come to the board and be a legit supplier, how do I do it?

Do the following: Don't bother registering, go find another board. Eventually you are going to try to spam members to solicit business and then I will ban you.

3. Someone just contacted me, are they a legit source?

Answer: Legit sources do not contact people trying to get business. They keep the fact that they sell secret in order to prevent people from knowing that it is them. Why would a legitimate source randomly contact people who could be a NARC and get themself busted? No one would take that chance.

4. I'm not sure what cycle to do, can you help me?

Do the following: Please research just a little bit. Read the Educational Threads, it will keep you busy for hours and you will learn a lot. Gather some info, come back and ask if a particular cycle is good for you. Give us details of the cycle, and why you think it is good. We are here to help you, but we really don't want to have to write a cycle up for every member here. If we did that it would take forever.

Ok everyone I am tired of typing, everyone that has been here for a while, add your own and I will throw it up into the original post so that it doesn't get lost (with credit to you of course).

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    All I am asking is if there stuff is good or not. Personally I like USA made products and fortunately can afford them in moderation. I just dont want a friend to use bad stuff. Maybe I worded my origional question wrong and I appoligize.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    There are too many UG's to keep track of, personally I'm tired of seeing their names pop up on this board in particular. Either get a good reference, try their product or have it tested. Pretty simple.

IamUnwritten Guest
    All I am asking is if there stuff is good or not. Here is the insert from the previous reply i posted: Do the following: If you think you have a source, PM a moderator and ask them if the source is legit. Moderator names can be found in the Forum Leaders section. PM (Private Message) them and if you look on the Main Page you will see >>>Private Messages<<< near the top of the page. If it is blinking, it means you have new private messages. Go ahead and read them, the only person that blinking bar is going to annoy is you, so read it whenever you get the chance.
    Personally I like USA made products and fortunately can afford them in moderation. I just dont want a friend to use bad stuff. Maybe I worded my origional question wrong and I appoligize.
    I swear i'm not being rude, but just read this one part again...just kind of showing you the right way. otherwise people aren't going to be to happy. this is a public forum pretty much...which means it's open to the public and if you're going to ask questions that are "questionable" then you need to follow the procedures and be smart - look out for yourself and others as well.

All I am asking is if there stuff is good or not. Personally I like USA made products and fortunately can afford them in moderation. I just dont want a friend to use bad stuff. Maybe I worded my origional question wrong and I appoligize.
    you did not word it wrong, you threw in a name.
    there should be a closed button to click on to get rid of the tread.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    perhaps it should have been better put in a pm?

york0429 is offline New Member
    personally, I hope this stuff is real. Only time will tell.

Thread Information