Thread: A Few Questions

jarth3000 is offline New Member

A Few Questions

Hey Guys,

I'm curious, I'm 21, 5'11-6'0, and 215 lbs. I'm going to be using some clen to drop some unwanted weight before I begin to bulk. I haven't been serious about lifting in about a year. Kind of off an on since than. Monday, I'm starting it up again, non stop. I've got a workout schedule, and diet plan set up for the weight loss, but not losing muscle...high protein low fat(good fats) diet. I'm going to cycle the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, so that I do a total of 4 weeks, unless I don't need it. Maybe after the first 2 weeks, I'll be where I want to be. Guess it just depends on how it works with my body.

First, do I need any pct with the clen? I read the Clen handbook and such and I don't think I do, but I just want to make sure.

Second, I think I want to hold off on AAS for another year, just to make sure I'm getting the most out of my body while I can. Therefore, I'm thinking of going with some PH/Legal Steroids to help. What, in your eyes, is the best stack I could do with PH/Legal Steroids to gain a decent amount of lean muscle with great strength results. I want it to add bulk, but more so of hard muscle mass. Kind of like a winny cycle or anavar .

Anyways, thanks for your time bros!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    1. You dont need PCT with Clen

2. You said it right with "holding off on AAS for another year to get the most out of your body." In saying that stay away from the PH. I've gotten more sides from Pro Hormones then I have off AAS. A waste of money for us and a money maker for both manufactures and Pro's that endorse them................

jarth3000 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input on the clen , but I've already tried some PH...I used 1-AD back in high school my senior year to bulk up for football season and didn't have many sides, but I'm just curious if there are other options I should look at. I definatly want some help with some type of supplement. Just don't know what to go after. Also, I believe I can ask this (I read the guidlines), how much is 1-AD running these days? My friend told me he heard of stock piles that people are selling them for 90 a bottle.

Thread Information