TantruM is offline Associate Member

7 weeks prop after 12 week cycle?

iv just finished 12 week test e / eq cycle and was gonna do 3 weeks PROP now (just finished week 1) but im loving new gains from prop would it be an bad idea to go another 7 weeks on prop making it 20 week cycle?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i would stick with the cycle and finish the prop as planned after the 3 weeks, recover and maintain and plan your next cycle with prop if you are experiencing gains with that test,

yeah thing is with time on = time off... it makes it so next cycle would start 1 month before family vacation so ima be off much longer then id like (till mid sept) :\ so figured id just stretch this out a little bit longer is there anything bad about that idea?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by TantruM
    yeah thing is with time on = time off... it makes it so next cycle would start 1 month before family vacation so ima be off much longer then id like (till mid sept) :\ so figured id just stretch this out a little bit longer is there anything bad about that idea?
    am sure some others would advice you to do it, but i wouldnt at the age of 22yrs i dont think you will benifit from extending it, come off recover and maintain, just start the next cycle when you return from vacation, time off is good

mostly worryed about extended time off of EQ could that be hurtful in anyway? also would one need hcg to recover after long cycle? also would there be any compound worth running with the prop if i did extend cycle? (maybe dbol ,winny(probly not because of joint issues), but that sorta thing

bumpty

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    You could extend it just fine but i don't think you would get too many more results, after 12 weeks of test e then 3 prop your body's pretty tapped out...

up... to the top

Thread Information