eR0s_05 is offline New Member

Question Ending a cycle & starting for the next...

i hav done reading most of the posts & learned lot of things while in here, thoug still i have to know much more.. posted some messages & got flamed, but its good, knowing that much of the knowledge bout AS is already here (just wasnt patient enough to read)

im a newbie on my first cycle at 7th week doing susta250 only. 250 mg a week... during my 6th week i passed up dosing for almost 2 weeks due to a bad advice, but luckily some bros here said it wont be good for a 6 on & a 4 off then back to another 6.. so i continued my cycle & planning to do it untl week 12..

if it would help, my stats are: 5`7, 190 lbs, 22 yrs of age..

First question is: When to start my PCT w/ nolvadex only including dosage.. i can get HCG if needed ,but this two is the only available for PCT
    SEcond: When can I start my second cycle? after how many months? (planning on cutting for my second one...)

Third: Is it true that lower dosage cause minimal sides?

Many thanks to anyone who could share comments w/ this... tnx

be back in the morning.. thanks to anyone who would leave comments. . off to school...

muscle_20 is offline Member
    250mg is to little test...thats more like hrt and at 22 i dought that you need that!should be more like 500mg per week.pct should start after about 28 days,decanoate(the longest lasting ester in sust lasts up to 28 days after injection).sure min dose=min side effects but you need enough to get an effect!i would say the majority of people will tell you time on=time off not including pct.of course sust is no good 6 week on 4 off by the time its out of the system you will start a new cycle so basicly you would never go off!

k tnx.. but how can i do proper & simple PCT w/ this simple cycle....

i would use this pct:4 weeks nolvadex 10mg per day
    3 weeks clomid (starting one week later than the nolvadex) at 50mg per day
    hcg should been taken during the cycle just to keep your nuts large..you could use in pct at begining of week 1 and 2 at a dose of 3500iu(you could also spread this out into smaller shots if you wish)

as you said you only have nolvadex..prob with this is its an anti estrogen while the other 2 will kick start your own test again.

k tnx again. ok i will up the dosage to 500mgs. mondays&thursday until week 12.. but still, can i use the HCG at the last 4 shots? & would it still be effective at that time? ...

you cannot wipe new members asses like that

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    you cannot wipe new members asses like that
    What is that supposed to mean ?

yeah hcg will fixed your nuts pretty much instantly(if they stay that way is another matter)to be honest unless your nuts have shrunk by a ton i wouldnt stress about it and just throw it in during pct.your doses even at 500mg is not very high so you should easly recover as long as you follow the pct,keep calories and protein high and depening on how much you train on cycle cut down your volume while your body normalises its self.

cant be wiping new members asses??!!!is that aimed at him or me?cause i am a new member also...and i am just trying to help him out,seeing that no one answered his question,while some moron who dont even take the advise given to him gets a hundred responses!

tnx for the info bro. il keep it in mind... now my mind's relieved... tnx.. post up soon... chow!

got insulin , tnx for the good reply.. that really helped me alot... keep it up!...

Thread Information