jtccm1 is offline Associate Member

bloody nose and itchy arms

so today I think it kicked in, I was at the gym and had a awsome workout, felt stronger and could do more weight and reps, however my arms were a little itchy and a couple of other spots, iched pretty much the whole time I was in the gym, so now im at home cooking and I get a bloody nose, any one else have this proble,, im running test e 1cc twice a week 250. thanks guys

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

Bloody nose could be from high blood pressure. Itchy arms........??????

How many weeks in are you?

Weegiebol is offline Associate Member
    Bloody nose could be high blood pressure as previously stated, plus you'll have a lot more rbc's in your system now 'cos of the test. Itchiness of the skin can be a sign of liver dysfunction, and a high level of bilirubin - are you maybe a bit jaundiced too??

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Weegiebol
    Bloody nose could be high blood pressure as previously stated, plus you'll have a lot more rbc's in your system now 'cos of the test. Itchiness of the skin can be a sign of liver dysfunction, and a high level of bilirubin - are you maybe a bit jaundiced too??
    No jaundice.. I just seemed a little itchy probably nothing, just the bloody nose made me wonder, I dont thinks its a problem. I will get my blood pressure taken, however. I think my liver is doing good, in at week 5 now.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    like said already high bp for the bloody nose ... i used to get it where my dam gums would bleed while brushing my teeth any time fine now that im off though

Weegiebol is offline Associate Member
    Sorry bro's its actually alk****e phosphotase that makes you itch, not bilirubin (it's a couple of years since I did biochemistry!) - hope the rest of your cycle goes well bro

Thread Information