Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member

Clen doesn't work

Just curious how many people sont really see any results when running clen .

I run over 200mcg a day and all I get is jittery and lose pumps in the gym, I dont see much body fat difference

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Is your diet in check? Are you doing cardio? 200mcg is a lot with no results so maybe something else needs to be changed up in your routine??

Oldman

TRE
    Im pretty strict and know what I'm doing. I see a lot of people on clen and they all say the same thing. The negatives out weigh the positives.

Clen is a joke and a waste of time and money

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE

I run over 200mcg a day and all I get is jittery and lose pumps in the gym, I dont see much body fat difference
    Do you have a diet and training program tailored towards BF loss?

Where did you get your clen?, how are you using? receptors sites tend to downregulate quickly with continuos clen usage.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

wow.. 200mcg and no results?? well, we're all different, that's why it works for some and not for others
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Jakspro is offline Member
    Hmm, could just be you, i get alot of sides, but BF went down this past week and i notice a huge difference in the mirror...

Receptor sides do tend to downregulate quickly, even more so if you've been using ECA prior to Clen , might just want to cut it from your program for 2 weeks and No ECA while the second week take 50mgs of Benadryl every night... Might help...

Edit: I'm also just using 60mcgs and its kickin my ass

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Im pretty strict and know what I'm doing. I see a lot of people on clen and they all say the same thing. The negatives out weigh the positives.

That may be true for some people, but I dont get any shakes or insomnia problems and rapid bodyfat reduction (1 pound fat per day even). Is yours legit?

TRE
    My diet is in check and I am on my feed 10 hours straight everyday running around. I go to the gym and lift for an hour everyday after work and I dont get results.

I dont use an ECA stack right now, and my clen is lion

Jakspro is offline Member
    Question... whats your stats, how many Cals are you consuming and what is the total macro break down? I hear clen doesn't work if you eliminate too many Carbs...

TRE
    First I used to be 240 8% a year and a half ago. I broke my hand then right afer ripped a muscle in the back of my neck and then ripped my ACL. Was out and went down to 190 15%bf.

Currently on my first cycle back and week 9 210 10%bf
    diet about 4000-5000 a day
    protein shake in the morning 50g
    1 hour later filet mignon, rice and tortillas
    2 hours later pasta with meat or chicken sandwich
    2 hours later protein shake
    3 hours later gym
    1 hour later full meal (pasta, chicken, steak etc)
    Eat all the time imbetween as well

Im on my comeback tour

Thats a lot of cals for bodyfat loss, maybe you could get away with that when you where 240 pounds, but now at 210 pounds with a lot less lean mass your metabolism will be slower.

carteblanche08865 is offline Junior Member
    Powerliftmike,
    That sounds like excellent results from the clen , 1lb per day!? Has it stayed off? Do you think it was water coming off, or do you see differences daily or weekly at least. How did it affect your cardio? If negatively, did you bounce back?
    Thanks alot

Logan13 is offline Banned

this

First I used to be 240 8% a year and a half ago. I broke my hand then right afer ripped a muscle in the back of my neck and then ripped my ACL. Was out and went down to 190 15%bf.

3 hours later gym

Im on my comeback tour
    perhaps this is to blame?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member

many make clen out to be a panacea of fat loss....it isnt....you will only see results if your diet and workout are in check

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member

I had same results as you.

I keep hearing "Add diet and cardio". Well whooopee f***k, diet and cardio will cut you without adding anything. So if you are already doing that, add clen and nothing happens, clen ain't worth s***t.

Quote Originally Posted by SEBASTOP
    I had same results as you.

I keep hearing "Add diet and cardio". Well whooopee f***k, diet and cardio will cut you without adding anything. So if you are already doing that, add clen and nothing happens, clen ain't worth s***t.
    put it this way bro....clen will help some with diet and cardio.....clen is not hgh, but alot cheaper....you get what you pay for bro

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    yeah without diet and exercise clen will do nothing but maintain what you have going already. Clen doenst do the job for you ...it just gets you to the point you wanna be at faster. But you still need to work at it as if you were not using it at all.

I've had really good results with clen ,but you have to be serious about your diet and cardio. Always make sure your diet is working before your using anything imo...If it's dropping bf while your off,then it should do wonders while ur on it...

3 hours later gym

Im on my comeback tour

I am no expert but I bolded the things I see as being a problem on a standard diet to try and lose fat also what type of cardio are you using. I have yet to hear anyone that is taking in 5000 calories and including high card items like tortilla's and losing fat. I may be wrong though just my opinion.

Oldman

ward065 is offline Member
    his diet is pretty low fat though, i don't think having a tortilla or two with a good diet for other meals will overly affect bodyfat

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    I am no expert but I bolded the things I see as being a problem on a standard diet to try and lose fat also what type of cardio are you using. I have yet to hear anyone that is taking in 5000 calories and including high card items like tortilla's and losing fat. I may be wrong though just my opinion.

Oldman
    many stick aas into their muscles, and see that gut slim down a bit.....thats an easy thing to do.....having a strict diet, especially when you have to work 50 hours a week, is the hard thing to do....when the cycle is ran, you go back to your habits.....are your habits a good diet? do you have a good foundation? are you serious about pct? those are the questions that sooner or later you will need to address no matter what u stick

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    straight up.. too many carbs and of the incorrect type.. and no EFA or Flax would be recommended..

but hey, 8% bf good for you
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    his diet is pretty low fat though, i don't think having a tortilla or two with a good diet for other meals will overly affect bodyfat

what does low-fat foods have to do with body fat? Yes a high fat diet will pack on unwanted bad weight but I am cutting and have Fats with Every Meal and I have lost 24lbs of fat in 12 weeks. It is all in the diet.. you have to time when you are eating foods and what the foods are.. No/Low carbs on a cutting diet except PWO meals.

Again I am no expert but the Low-Fat Fad is gone and was way off base.. just like the High Carb diets of the 90's that made everyone fat thinking that Carbs mean energy.

My 2 cents.. not to be taken as law.

Oldman

chest6 is offline Banned
    F

3 hours later gym

Im on my comeback tour
    theres your problem. How are you gonna lose weight consuming 4-5k cals and "eat all the time in between as well" ???

ward065 is offline Member
    what does low-fat foods have to do with body fat? Yes a high fat diet will pack on unwanted bad weight but I am cutting and have Fats with Every Meal and I have lost 24lbs of fat in 12 weeks. It is all in the diet.. you have to time when you are eating foods and what the foods are.. No/Low carbs on a cutting diet except PWO meals.

Again I am no expert but the Low-Fat Fad is gone and was way off base.. just like the High Carb diets of the 90's that made everyone fat thinking that Carbs mean energy.

My 2 cents.. not to be taken as law.

Oldman
    i do agree with your points- low fat foods or fat free foods can be very high in calories and sugar (just look at some fat free desserts in the grocery store)

i think eating too much fat though is not a good idea, keeping it between 20-30% is a healthy balance.......but i agree for weightloss calories matter the most....

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    i do agree with your points- low fat foods or fat free foods can be very high in calories and sugar (just look at some fat free desserts in the grocery store)

i think eating too much fat though is not a good idea, keeping it between 20-30% is a healthy balance.......but i agree for weightloss calories matter the most....

Yes yes agreed .. fats can be overdone but too little fat can be worse IMO. I using Flax. Primrose and CLa for my fats and get a fair amount of them.

I just think anyone taking in 5000 calories and that must high GI Carbs is not going to lose fat no matter how much Clen they use.. Again My Opinion

Oldman

Yes yes agreed .. fats can be overdone but too little fat can be worse IMO. I using Flax. Primrose and CLa for my fats and get a fair amount of them.

I just think anyone taking in 5000 calories and that must high GI Carbs is not going to lose fat no matter how much Clen they use.. Again My Opinion

Oldman
    clen is a superdrug compared to flax and cla......

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    sure but they are completely different. Flax and cla are not drugs

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1

I hope you are joking.. Clen and Flax/CLA are not even in the same category bro..

Clen >
    Clenbuterol is a β2 adrenergic agonist with some similarities to ephedrine, but its effects are more potent and longer-lasting as a stimulant and thermogenic drug. It causes an increase in aerobic capacity, CNS stimulation, and an increase in blood pressure and oxygen transportation. It increases the rate at which fat and protein is used up in the body at the same time as slowing down the storage of glycogen. It is commonly used for smooth muscle relaxant properties. These mean that it is a bronchodilator, and tocolytic.
    (thank you .wikipedia.org)

Flax and CLA are Fats.. Flax is essential Omega fats and CLA is a non-essential fat but still a very important fatty acid for those trying to lose BF.

Oldman

TRE
    So eating 1 or 2 tortillas and 1/4 pound of pasta stops clen from working, you guys are full of sh1t. When I say I eat all day I snack to keep my metabolism up. I hate to say it but thats a good thing. Still havn't heard why 240mcg would not help me at all

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    what negative effects do you get from Clen other than the jitters?

TRE
    really hurts my workouts. I am curently week 9 of my cycle week 6 before clen I would do deadlift reps at 295 3 sets of 10, week seven and 8 I was lucky to rep 225. Squat 405 before, 315 after. etc etc

how much cardio do you do?

TRE
    I'm on my feet all day so I don't do cardio right now. I'm trying to put on size while cutting fat.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    well that is not the easiest things to do..

that dosnt happen. thread solved.

TRE
    Owe it doesn't huh thats funny because Ive been doing it my whole life. So far I've dropped 5% this cycle. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT.

Anyway that wasn't the point of the thread

yes it is, you came in bitching how clen dosnt work... what does clen do? it gives the energy to do more cardio that helps you loose weight. no cardio = mild weight loss

I'm on my feet all day so I don't do cardio right now. I'm trying to put on size while cutting fat.
    Do one or the other, people are under the illusion that they can take AAS to build muscle and take clen simultaneously to burn fat.

Nutrition is way more important than drugs, the drugs just assist. If you follow a high calorie, high protein diet with a good workout plan you will build muscle add in some AAS and they will help even more, if you have the diet and training in tune.

If you want to lose fat, tailor your diet and training towards this goal, adding a thermogenic like clen will help, but again only if diet and training priciples are correct for this goal.

TRE
    thats my point clen makes me tired, I cant do cardio on it. At work I get tired doing the simplest of task. How do I expect to do cardio like that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information