fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

test prop or test enath for better gains

which is better in terms of gains and keeping them , test prop or test enath ?
    say i am running a 10 week cycle or something with deca which will yield better results regardless of the more frequent injections ..

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    which is better in terms of gains and keeping them , test prop or test enath ?
    say i am running a 10 week cycle or something with deca which will yield better results regardless of the more frequent injections ..
    with deca in the mix, run the enth if a bulker is on your mind.....which is better? hard to answer....test is test but prop seems to give less gains, but slightly more keepable gains.....enat has tendencies to blow me up a bit, and when im thinking bulker, deca/enat is the only way to go

noddy1 is offline Associate Member
    I find prop to be the winner if your mind is not on gaining useless ponds of water..(unless you have joint problems) Prop will gain you leaner mass and quicker visuals.. Test e does not start to affect me for at least 7 weeks and i just look chubby and bloated, whereas prop will be affective within the first 2 weeks. Prop has insane site properties enabling you to help areas of need such as bis and tris where as e does not seem to.
    I love prop!!

Noddy

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Really comes down to executing PCT correctly. Sometimes I get a little down when coming off, but if you keep your workouts and diet going you will have the best chance of keeping gains. Proper PCT is essential, but even if done correctly. it's a mental game when you come off. You will lose the extra water from teste, but I don't gain much water on it and I enjoy the 2 twice a week injects, esp if I have to go on 2-3 day long bus. trips it is nice to not need to bring anything along.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    In the end, you should come out with nearly the same results. 10 weeks is a long time to deal with ED injections of prop., but most people don't hold a lot of water with it. If you are going to run decca with it, you are probably better off going with the longer estered test enanthate .

Thread Information