Rocky IV is offline Member

Estrogen Lipid And Water Build Up.

I was just wondering since i have taken my last cycle i have aromatized alot,,i usually naturally sit at around 7% body fat all your round, and i went to go get my precentage done yesterday and im at 6.4% meanwhile i look like im at least 5% fatter than before, so im guessing my much smoother look is from estrogen, i havent taken a cycle in 6 months, and my body looks alot smoother puffier and softer,, I hear winstrol depot is the best for killing lipid and water,,,so if thats the case it will put me right back to where i was,,i know winni does not burn fat, also Anavar came to my mind as well but im not sure if it has the same efect as winni,,any help from u guys will be greatly apreaciated,,Thanks broooos

Bump LOL,,no one ever takes the time to read the longer ones...at least i dont

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    You could look into something as simple as clen (i knwo what you mean lol i just posted my new CYCLE CRITIQUE. lol hopefully someone reads it..its long but descriptive)

Winny does help harden and cut that water out. You have to run test with it,

test and winny is possible

thanks brother,,i have clen here,,u really think it will do the trick?/ clen is to burn fat,i need to kill estrogen related lipid my fat has not gone up at all,,it just looks like it did alot because i aromitized,,thats why winni was the question for me,,,or mebey even var

man-g is offline Associate Member
    bump

thanks man-g yous a brother

Thread Information