passionate is offline New Member

Red face Any Help Would Be Appreciated:)

Hi Everyone! This is my depressing story. 7 months ago my life was great, I was successful, happy etc etc. Then on e day I found my dad (who is my bestfriend) dead on his couch. My life took a downward spiral, I gained alot of weight, became a hermit and lost all my self-esteem. NOW, with the support of family & friends and a great JOB I want to restart my future. FIRST, I need to get back into shape, I'm an extremely passionate, outgoing women and I miss my social life.
    I have recently had a friend send me 3 bottles of cytomel , a bottle of Clen and a bottle of Winstrol Tabs. Now I need someone who is extremely knowledgeable to help me out with my cycle.
    Any advice is GREAT!
    Thanks
    Passionate

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to hear about your loss...glad to hear you're doing better too.

before we talk about running those kinds of compounds, what are you goals? and what kind of training program do you have going?

fatback25 is offline Associate Member
    First of all I am sorry about your loss. And second, it is good to hear that things are getting better for you. You might want to give out a little more info about yourself that would help someone give you the advice you are wanting. What type of cycle experience do you have? How old are you? What are your goals? You may find that you can acomplish your goals without having to use any gear.

fatback25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman

before we talk about running those kinds of compounds, what are you goals? and what kind of training program do you have going?
    you read my mind bro!

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    simple cardio and weight lifting will get u into shape, u dont really need to start taking any steroids

its true..we said the exact same thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by fatback25
    you read my mind bro!

i agree with this too...i dont think one needs to get into steroids until they are at a pretty advanced level and need to break through a plateau.

if youre just starting out, you might be surprised with how good your progress can be by changing your diet and cardio
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    simple cardio and weight lifting will get u into shape, u dont really need to start taking any steroids

CHARGER is offline Banned
    Jesus said"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart:and ye shall find rest unto your souls.For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Mathew 11:28. ONLY GOD was able to help me ma'am ,He really showed up for me in my darkest hour.Every thing else is secondary.......

God Bless

Smile thanks for being the first to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman

Juddman: I would like to lose 30lbs in the next 3 months in possible. I would like to see my abs again but my problem areas are my legs and behind. I am a single mom, i work long hours as a Law Enforcement Officer w/Animal Control but I also live in the country on 30 acres of land so once all this damn snow disappears I want to start running again. I dont have a gym membership but I do possess a recumbrant bike and lots of free weights. A low diet and cycle plan would be great!
    Thanks
    Passionate

Wink Thanks for your concern

Quote Originally Posted by fatback25
    First of all I am sorry about your loss. And second, it is good to hear that things are getting better for you. You might want to give out a little more info about yourself that would help someone give you the advice you are wanting. What type of cycle experience do you have? How old are you? What are your goals? You may find that you can acomplish your goals without having to use any gear.

Hi! First I am 36 years old, 5'5 and havent stepped on a weight scale in 13 years. I have always went by my self-image and how good I look in the buff I used cytomel about 7 years ago when I was dating a fitness trainer but he was obsessed and I was real sick, so I'd like someone with a little more experience. I dont want to compete, I just want to wear a string bikini at some time before 40!!!!

Question God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by CHARGER
    Jesus said"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart:and ye shall find rest unto your souls.For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Mathew 11:28. ONLY GOD was able to help me ma'am ,He really showed up for me in my darkest hour.Every thing else is secondary.......

God Bless
    It's funny but when I lost my Dad, I also lost my FAITH IN GOD. I had so many unanswered questions, my Dad was an outstanding man! I still have such a hard time visiting his grave and when I dont' I'm overwelmed with guilt. I was raised catholic but since this I've been questioning so many things;=

Thread Information