noddy1 is offline Associate Member

Lets talk about sites baby...

Sorry, I just couldnt help myself with the title.....

I have been on a prop/drol/winny cycle for 6 weeks now (finishing drol today) and have been slowly and nervously getting though all my sites!

Just wanted to know who has had good or bad experiences with different sites. I have been absolutly loving the visuals given by the irritation of BA just not so much the pain!

To date I have done, delts, quads, glutes, lats, calves and last night I finally did my bis and ill tell you what fck did they take a beating! Its taken me years to get round to doing them but the uncontrollable pump and temporary size increase was like nothing on this earth (and the pain was intense too)

Has anyone done thier chest, traps or tris cause they are definatly my next victims

Noddy.

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    ive done igf-1 lr3 just about everywhere. The tri's were my least painful and my calves most painful.

Chest was pretty simple. But then again this is a tiny lil slin pin. But i would assume it would have a little correlation with the larger pins you are using

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I am in the same boat as you Noddy. I have been hesitant to switch from the normal quads, delts, and glutes, but I have been talking to a lot of people on it, and quite frankly, when doing things such as prop, tren , and running other compounds at the same time, I start to run out of places. So tonight I am going to experiment with bi's and chest. I am anxious to see what type of results that I get from this.

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    don't forget triceps they are nothing and go in like butta

smiler is offline Senior Member
    for crying out loud, next your gonna tell me you shot abs

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member
    Ok so what size needles do you use for shoulders?

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Personally i liked shooting chest, delts and quads are easy, i just had a lil' problem with flexibilty for glutes, next cycle i'm gonna hit tri's for sure

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Delts, pecs, and glutes seem to always go fine... quads hurt some days and not others, only shot tricep one time... and I cldn't use my arm for 3 days... The swelling made my right arm look freakishly cool, but it fuking hurt like hell... shoot slin and igf lr3 anywhere without a problem....

noddy1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman69
    Ok so what size needles do you use for shoulders?
    I use 1" 1/4 23g for everything I just quite sink the whole thing on bis. Apart from that I sink it for calves, delts, quads, lats etc.. Witch leads me too... has noone done thier lats? They are the best! Im up to mine tonight and really look forward to them.

Noddy

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member
    Ok I don't think my shoulders are big enough to sink a 1 1/4 inch into them, but maybe I'm just being a pussy about it.

Thread Information