caper is offline Junior Member

Need help on my 2nd cycle and advise for future

Hey guys. Im 22, 5'9, 180 pounds 17% Body Fat (gained 10 pounds off my first cycle)

BUT WAS NOT COMPLETELY HAPPY WITH FIRST CYCLE

I did a deca /tes cycle and i got pretty big and my weights tripled from what i was doing...my strength was out the roof for my size. Im 2 weeks off and havent noticed any bad bad symptoms.

However THE GOAL of the cycle was to loss weight by means of gaining muscle. IT DID NOT work to the extend i wanted it to. I lost about 3% body fat and i want to get down to the 10 or 12 or whatever is normal for my height.

Im not lazy and i workout constantly but i cant lose the body fat...maybe i party to hard on the weekends and drink too much beer but nothing ever seems to work fast enough...i can only do HARD cardio for about 2 months and then i usually get demotivated and focus on weights.

SO ANYWAYS...ive done alot of research on using gear for losing weight...what do you think my second cycle should consist of. Clen ? Cynomel? Id like to stick away from caffeine stuff because i can get pretty jittery and shaking when i take things like "Redline" (VPX GNC). Actually I passed out about 5 months ago on Redline while i was running...my heartrate got WAY up there...hence threw it away and started researching gear.

SO in summary. My goal priorities are to FIRST lower my body fat and SECOND gain muscle mass. Let me know guys...

as always THANKS IN advance for your advice!

Brian

omnipotent is offline Banned
    gear for fatloss isnt the best route to go by , you should be more concerned about your eating habbits .. diet is Key along with cardio .

cuttin drugs such as masteron winstrol are better when you are already lean .. and just lookin to get really tight and shredded .

ward065 is offline Member
    especially deca for fatloss, i don't see how that would work

fat loss is dependent on diet and cardio.......do cardio after every workout- burn 200-300 cals, that should help with fat loss if your diet is in check

omnipotent is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caper
    Id like to stick away from caffeine stuff because i can get pretty jittery and shaking when i take things like "Redline" (VPX GNC). Actually I passed out about 5 months ago on Redline while i was running...my heartrate got WAY up there...hence threw it away and started researching gear.

if your body cant take caffine juice def might not be a good idea .. cuz clen will make u jiitter way worse then redline

ward065 is offline Member
    yeah good point omnipotent, if you know that can happen to you clen is def. worse, it is a stronger stimulant.

Again, cardio i think is more important than clen or other fat burners......there are guys who only take fat burners like dnp , t3, and clen, and don't do cardio.......yeah, they may lose fat, but may seriously cause harm to their bodies. If you want to keep your heart healthy, do cardio

caper is offline Junior Member
    alright well ill take your advice then...what kinda diet should i be look at for a pure cardio?

also routine? should i even do weights? or just run mon/wed/friday for an hour and then do a weightlifting day once a week were i just go over the whole body (upper & lower) lightly to keep my muscle gains from the first cycle?

Thread Information