ward065 is offline Member

stacking oral steroids....anadrol+dbol?

is it effective to stack orals like anadrol and dbol ? I would think this has the potential to be a powerful combination......... say anadorl at 75mg per day with 30mg of dbol per day starting a cycle......would taking two be effective?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    is it effective to stack orals like anadrol and dbol? I would think this has the potential to be a powerful combination......... say anadorl at 75mg per day with 30mg of dbol per day starting a cycle......would taking two be effective?
    if gaining h20 is your goal, do it....also if u dont care about things such as your liver....

100mg is not an overly high dose for 4 weeks...... take milk thistle too. some guys like pinnacle run quite a bit more than that.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

thanks.....i don't think i will kickstart and kickfinish a cycle as that does to me sound like too much. Well i guess i'd have to experiment and see how it goes- i def wouldn't take over 100mg ed of any orals combined because more isn't always better.

Ark22 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro im new to this site but i can say that you should stack class I's with class II's. That stack might to much on your liver even though its for only 4 weeks. Add some type of Test. on that...

usamm is offline Banned
    Its an interesting proposition, but a very hepatoxic one. Let us know if you do it and keep us posted!

back to this question i dont feel it would be bad for the liver for 2 reasons 1) dose is kept at 100mg per week, 2) Orals are only run for 4 weeks at the beginning of a cycle- that's how i like to do it.

I cannot use prop, already did, never again, i use either cyp or enan shots every 3-4 days

usamm is offline Banned
    Why didnt you like prop?

Quote Originally Posted by usamm
    Why didnt you like prop?
    i posted about this awhile ago but i will summarize

I injected in my quad after a leg workout= Wheelchair.

I did a delt shot once and it became all red and swollen and very painful. I couldn't work my upper body for a week after that. Body did not react well to the prop especially in the delts....... plus, if i can't do my workouts because the pain is so great, i figured what's the point

muscle_20 is offline Member
    i know several guys who stack them together but they are all powerlifters,they get great power gains from it(these are very high level guys..not just some a dumb asses)most be very toxic though

usamm is offline Banned
    You said wheelchair. Were you stuck in one for a while from the pain, or are you still in one?

Thread Information