frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

primobolin-decca cycle

what kind of gains could one expect on an 8 week cycle of this stack? what would be a good dosage amount per week? (5'-10" 200lbs.). thank you.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Why dont you list your goals and cycling experience then we can propose something.

By throwing out 2 compounds (with no test) and asking how much to use and what would it do wont benefit anyone...........

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank2738
    what kind of gains could one expect on an 8 week cycle of this stack? what would be a good dosage amount per week? (5'-10" 200lbs.). thank you.
    primo 600mg/wk
    deca 500mg/wk

Expect after 4 weeks to feel a tad depressed (it'll only get worse until after pct)
    you will gain some nice muscle.
    You'll have estrogen i nyour systme but decreasing test levels nearing 0 at the end of your cycle. lack of test = depression and moods.

everyone will say Add TEST to your cycle. but go ahead w/o it do your cycle then try cycle with test and you'll see why.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    primo 600mg/wk
    deca 500mg/wk

Expect after 4 weeks to feel a tad depressed (it'll only get worse until after pct)
    you will gain some nice muscle.
    You'll have estrogen i nyour systme but decreasing test levels nearing 0 at the end of your cycle. lack of test = depression and moods.

everyone will say Add TEST to your cycle. but go ahead w/o it do your cycle then try cycle with test and you'll see why.
    Why dont we wait until he gets back on the question of stats and cycling experience. With these questions this may be his first cycle. Plus at 5'10 200lbs. he may have too high of BF% to even have a need for Primo.....

Blog Entries
    i did an 8 week cycle of primbolin 12yrs ago with no pct. very happy with the gains and never felt any side effects except hunger and hornyness.

i did an 8 week cycle of wistrol about 10 yrs ago with no pct. no side effects. got stronger but didnt notice any size increase.

i am not looking to get shredded. just put on more size. i want to stay away from any liver, gyno, & water retention type gear. i figured primo beacuse it worked well with me last time and it meets my other requirements. decca i thought would work with the primo well. i am hestitant about using test because of what i read in regards to high estrogen in the enanthate , cypionate is hard to find. not too sure about the propionate . i am open to suggestions.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    primo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails primobolin-decca cycle-gay%2520alarm.gif  

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    primo

Wow took you long this time Pinn, you're slackin on the Primo posts brotha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Wow took you long this time Pinn, you're slackin on the Primo posts brotha.
    Yeah...my HOMO alarm has been on the blink lately

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank2738
    i did an 8 week cycle of primbolin 12yrs ago with no pct. very happy with the gains and never felt any side effects except hunger and hornyness.

i did an 8 week cycle of wistrol about 10 yrs ago with no pct. no side effects. got stronger but didnt notice any size increase.

i am not looking to get shredded. just put on more size. i want to stay away from any liver, gyno, & water retention type gear. i figured primo beacuse it worked well with me last time and it meets my other requirements. decca i thought would work with the primo well. i am hestitant about using test because of what i read in regards to high estrogen in the enanthate, cypionate is hard to find. not too sure about the propionate. i am open to suggestions.
    You can take a deca /primo cycle if you want, but its not a very sensible combination. Both deca and primo works well with the AR, but its not effective with the non-AR mediated androgenic mechanisms of muscle grow.

It would provide more "synergi" if you stacked two drugs that hit both. For- example primo/winstrol would be a better stack than deca/primo. Or you could take deca/winstrol.

Deca is a very supressive drug though, so it would be a good idea to stack it with some test or proviron to avoid depression and possible libido-issues!

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 06:32 PM.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    The gains on a primo/winstrol cycle will be all solid, keepable gains. With a test/d-bol stack you get alot of junk-bloat, and gains are hard to keep.

A winstrol/primo/andriol cycle would be pretty ideal though, for a cutter!

trust me u dont want to suffer with the depression, i just recovered from it by not doing pct as i should. trust me, its hell far beyond ur imagination. u will be begging ur mother to hold u at night because u had a bad dream

Blog Entries
    so what do u suggest "got insulin ?"

Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead947
    Yeppers. A lot of chicks do that stack.
    bwahahahahahahahah.....LOVE IT!!

Copperhead..me and you are going to get along just fine

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    primo

goose4..

Thread Information