promiscio is offline Member

Tren Test and Depression

Would a higher dose of test combat the shitty depressed feeling that Tren gives you? I feel like shit and over emotional and it has to be from the Tren...

Any advice? I took some 5 htp tonight...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    Would a higher dose of test combat the shitty depressed feeling that Tren gives you? I feel like shit and over emotional and it has to be from the Tren...

Any advice? I took some 5 htp tonight...
    How much tren are u taking?? I am running it with prop and I feel great... I am anything but deppressed right now....

100mg eod... Have some issues with the girlfriend and I feel like I am reacting to them much more than I should be. Emotionally etc. I even mentally tell myself it has to be the tren , but I cant seem to overcome it.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    no chick is worth getting bent out of shape over...esp during a cycle. Just focus on your training and diet and sht, you'll be fine.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i fell great on my test/tren cycle feel just dam great

nate3422 is offline Member
    i feel ya bro im on a tren /prop cycle and going through bad troubles with my now ex also. I feel great when it comes to the cycle but the ex thing just stresses me out. Just try not to let it get to you. Im about to go to the gym now to blow some steam off

I always felt great when on just test. Thats why I was thinking of upping my Sust amount. I figured it couldnt hurt?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    100mg eod is a relatively low dose for tren , so I wldn't blame the tren for any deppression. It does impact u emotionally so any problems u r going thru, i.e girl problems, cld be magnified... I wld just try to put that shit out of your mind and focus on diet, training, and rest.... if anything try and use it to your advantage to fire up your workouts.... I know when I was going thru my divorce it made my workouts that much more intense....

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    100mg eod is a relatively low dose for tren, so I wldn't blame the tren for any deppression. It does impact u emotionally so any problems u r going thru, i.e girl problems, cld be magnified... I wld just try to put that shit out of your mind and focus on diet, training, and rest.... if anything try and use it to your advantage to fire up your workouts.... I know when I was going thru my divorce it made my workouts that much more intense....

Thanks for the positive advice guys...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    HIGH test doses make me feel LIKE SHIT and hate everything.. when i say high im tlaking 2.5g+ per week

Thread Information