stuball is offline Banned

Injection Question !!!!

My buddy called me at 6:00 am, to ask me to get on line and ask this question, he did his 4th shot of his cycle, put the needle in, AND the plunger would not go in, so he pulled it out and shot it in another area, he's freakin out because on the second shot he didnt clean the pin, he cleand the pin and ass on the first try but only his ass on the second shot, could the pin be infected from the first shot ????? THANKS...
    Last edited by stuball; 02-12-2006 at 08:48 AM. Reason: MISTAKE

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    My buddy called me at 6:00 am, to ask me to get on line and ask this question, he did his 4th shot of his cycle, put the needle in, AND the plunger would not go in, so he pulled it out and shot it in another area, he's freakin out because on the second shot he didnt clean the pin, he cleand the pin and ass on the first try but only his ass on the second shot, could the pin be infected from the first shot ????? THANKS...

he should have put a new pin on after the first shot thay are cheep as **** so why not ??

next you should never clean a needle thay come sterile

Yeah I Know I Gave Him A Shit Load Of Needles, Is It A Bad Idea To Clean The Pin With Alcohol ??? And Do You Think He Has To Worry ???

Yeah I Know I Gave Him A Shit Load Of Needles, Is It A Bad Idea To Clean The Pin With Alcohol ??? And Do You Think He Has To Worry ???

yes it is thay come sealed and sterile no need to wipe it with alcohol swab

don't know if he has to worry if he has a red and warm lump still after 5 day's after the injection it's brown trousers time and he need's to see a doc

Thanks Bro this is my first cycle and his fourth, he dosent have a computer, thank God i do, everbody on this forum has been amazing, i cant thank you guys enough !!!! PEACE !!!!

Thanks Bro this is my first cycle and his fourth, he dosent have a computer, thank God i do, everbody on this forum has been amazing, i cant thank you guys enough !!!! PEACE !!!!

no problem bro thats what everyone is here for to learn

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    most likely its ok but but watch out fore redness and swelling on the injection site as stocky stated. In the future change the pin =)

Yeah i will, i just wonder how years ago people got all this info without the internet ?? Must have been a lot of uniformed people, i still hear people in the gym having a problem getting needles, there a dime a dozen, by the way i gotta get the f*ck outta NY this snow sucks, CANT GET TO THE GYM !!! THANKS

Thread Information