i came through a interesting article in the anabolic freak by Dave Polumbo.
question
how long do you recommend i stay on 1,000 milligrams of testosterone cypionate and 400 milligrams deca durabolin per week? i want to make lasting gains.
answer
As i've always said in the past, i believe that length of time on a steroid cycle is a lot more important than the dosage taken. Having siad that, it makes more sense to take smaller, more conservative amounts of anabolics for 16-24-week time periods rather than shotgun 5,000 milligrams of stuff per week for short six to eight-week cycles. The gains you make on the longer cycles are much more permanent because you are allowing your body to change its set-point. remember, our bodies do not like to lose or gain weight. In order to lose we must suffer greatly on reduced-calorie diets and many hours of aerobics; whereby, to gain we must force-feed the body until its new set-point. Likewise with anabolic agents our bodies must be exposed to these steroidal compounds for extended periods of time before the muscle gained is accepted as permanent.