Hunter.S is offline Junior Member

Prop/Sust/Deca..Need advice PlZ

My last cycle looked like this:

wks 1-4...D-bol(anywhere from 4-10 tabs of BD a day)
    wks 1-10..Sust/500 a wk
    wks 1-8...Deca /400 a wk

I got really good gains from this cycle,but after my last shot of Sust i started getting little red bumps all over my back and shoulders.They got really anoying,and took 6 months to go away.Now I'm pretty sure that the Deca was the cause of the skin problem because i've done sust/tren and didn't get them half as bad(but i did get a few)But they also could've come from the D-bol,although they started 6-7 wks after i took my last one,so i doubt it.In any case I'm going to lower the dosage of Deca this cycle to 200mg/wk,and am still contemplating wether or not to do the D-bols(keep in mind that i still have 450 of them left.)
    Now this time around I'm going to kickstart with Prop(and possibly D-bol still),but was wondering if i should run Prop toward the end aswell,to try and make pct easier......This is what I have in mind sofar:

wk 1-4 prop/100mg eod
    wk 1-10 sust/500mg a wk
    wk 1-10 deca/200mg a wk
    now this is where i need help,how can i run the prop at the end to try and keep test levels the same till the end of the 12th wk?????

Also do you guys think it is worth it to run the D-bols for the first 4 wks???

Any help is apreciated.....

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    here is what you can do, put the prop at the end of your cycle and add the d-bol to the front replacing the prop, stretch your cycle to 12 week you can either drop the sust at 8 weeks and do 4 weeks of prop or what I would do drop the sust at 10 weeks and just do 2 weeks of prop. remember test is test. what you are trying to avoid here is to wait 2 to 3 weeks after your last sust shot to do pct, with the prop at the end you wait only 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    here is what you can do, put the prop at the end of your cycle and add the d-bol to the front replacing the prop, stretch your cycle to 12 week you can either drop the sust at 8 weeks and do 4 weeks of prop or what I would do drop the sust at 10 weeks and just do 2 weeks of prop. remember test is test. what you are trying to avoid here is to wait 2 to 3 weeks after your last sust shot to do pct, with the prop at the end you wait only 2 days.
    Thats what I'm talking about,i want to ease my way in to pct.....now i have two bottles of prop(10ml/100mg per)would it be worth it to kickstart and end with the prop,or will it just get to complicated???

drop the dbol and kickstart with prop. much cleaner

Also,if i'm using the Prop to end my cycle,should I start doses lower seeing as how the Sustanon will still be releasing test at lower and lower levels for wks after last shot???Keep in mind my goal is to try and keep test levels as even as possible.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    The Deca needs to be run for 10+ weeks to get the full effects of its long acting deconate ester. This is also evident with Sust, as it also contains the deconate ester. So, to get its full effects and bang for your buck, I'd extend it.

I'd run it as follows:

wk 1-4 Dbol 40mg/ED
    wk 1-14 Sust 500mg/wk
    wk 1-14 Deca 400mg/wk
    wk 13-17 Prop 75mg/ED

The final 4 weeks will be run with Prop to really harden any gains, as well as producing lean gains with its use. The Sust and Deca are stopped at the same time, due to both containg the long acting ester, deconate. 21 days follwong the cessation of Sust/Deca, PCT starts. Some claim PCT needs to be started before 21 days, but if the deconate ester is no longer active after these 21 days, when does it start then? This is rule I'll abide by when running Sust.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    The Deca needs to be run for 10+ weeks to get the full effects of its long acting deconate ester. This is also evident with Sust, as it also contains the deconate ester. So, to get its full effects and bang for your buck, I'd extend it.

I'd run it as follows:

wk 1-4 Dbol 40mg/ED
    wk 1-14 Sust 500mg/wk
    wk 1-14 Deca 400mg/wk
    wk 13-17 Prop 75mg/ED

The final 4 weeks will be run with Prop to really harden any gains, as well as producing lean gains with its use. The Sust and Deca are stopped at the same time, due to both containg the long acting ester, deconate. 21 days follwong the cessation of Sust/Deca, PCT starts. Some claim PCT needs to be started before 21 days, but if the deconate ester is no longer active after these 21 days, when does it start then? This is rule I'll abide by when running Sust.
    i think you're absolutely right,i just don't want to run my cycle longer than 12 wks.....do you think Cyp would've been better??

Thread Information