Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

is teslac dangerous

I have a script for Teslac from my doc. I read the profile on it and it says it has irrversible effects on estrogen. Sounds crazy to me. I know when my estrogen goes to low I get depressed and feel like I am on pct ( a pct bitch). Could not imagine feeling like that forever . Is teslac a good idea . I paid alot for my script so not really sure what to do on this one need some advise!! Do want to mess myself up !

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    what exactly is teslac ? To what group it belongs? even if it has irreversible effects it doesnt mean its a permament effect so to speak. Depends on the mechanism how the drug works. Am not familiar to this case though and feeling lazy..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    what exactly is teslac? To what group it belongs? even if it has irreversible effects it doesnt mean its a permament effect so to speak. Depends on the mechanism how the drug works. Am not familiar to this case though and feeling lazy..
    Its an anti-e and can help reverse gyno . It also increases test levels. You can see hookers profile on it. Intresting read.. Anyone have any experince using teslac ??

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah but what kind of anti E... is it a serm or by the irreversible statement do u mean its irreversibly binds to the aromatase enzyme? If so after u quit using the drug ur estrogen levels will normalize eventually.

Blog Entries
    It inhibits the aromatase enzyme in a irreversibly manner. So even though it does this it will go back to normal at some point? Do you think it is safe to run this?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    It inhibits the aromatase enzyme in a irreversibly manner. So even though it does this it will go back to normal at some point? Do you think it is safe to run this?
    well i dont think your doctor would prescribe it if it wasnt safe...

Blog Entries
    I was just worried about it saying that it has permenent irreversibly manner on estrogen. Anyone used teslac with good results??

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Goose has experince with Teslac , if I remember correctly. Its a perfect drug for PCT. It raises serum levels of LH/FSH, blocks/reduces estrogen, whilst increasing ones natural testosterone levels .

Its also not an Anti-E, but an Anabolic Steroid .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Goose has experince with Teslac , if I remember correctly. Its a perfect drug for PCT. It raises serum levels of LH/FSH, blocks/reduces estrogen, whilst increasing ones natural testosterone levels .

Its also not an Anti-E, but an Anabolic Steroid.
    Thanks, My doc wants me to run it on cycle. 100mg ED . I am running a 10 wk prop var cycle this time. Do you think it should only be used for PCT?? My doc gave it to me because my estrogen was so high last cycle. I used nolva and a-dex in the past while on but he wants me to use teslac now.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    PM 'Goos4', I know he's used it effectively.

http://forums.steroid.com/members/goose-41224.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    PM 'Goos4', I know he's used it effectively.

http://forums.steroid.com/members/goose-41224.html
    Thanks Bro !!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Tribulus is known to be a very powerful stimulator of aromatase emzyme. Some tests have shown a tripling of aromatase after just one week of taking tribulus so if you think you have issues with too low of aromatase, try taking tribulus.

Thread Information