Thread: New to the game

youngbuck1001 is offline New Member

New to the game

Hi,
    i'm new at this so I need some help? I am 24, I'm 6'0, with about 5-6% bodyfat. I have played baseball my whole life so im in good shape. I just graduated from college and this is my first year without baseball. I feel like I'm losing it a little bit. I don't want to take any big roids or no needles. I received 220 tabs of Dball (pink) and I was told to take 1 a day for a week/3 a day for a week/5 a day for a week/8 a day for a week/5 day for a week?3 a day for a week/1 a day for a week. Is this any good? And when should i take them during the day? Should I split them up or take them all at once?

mr amp is offline Associate Member
    so uve never trained with weights be4

I have always worked out with weights but the last 2 months I have really been hitting the gym hard.I just want a little extra edge!
    Last edited by youngbuck1001; 02-12-2006 at 12:58 PM.

pelly789 is offline Member
    you shouldnt take them at all thats the most bogus cycle ive ever seen and you should never take D-BOL alone spend some time and do the research before you do anything but dont take the d-bol alone or you might end up with boobies

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah man... you dont wanna be going to walmart looking for a bra.... do some research first bro...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i wouldnt touch gear with only 2 months of training experience, get a good training program with a good diet and train for couple of years, you need to get a good solid base to work from otherwise your wasting your time

I feel that I do have a good solid base. I have been working out for 7 years on and off.

so lets just say, pelly789 if you took the cycle that im taking about them you think you would get boobies?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1001
    I feel that I do have a good solid base. I have been working out for 7 years on and off.
    you did say only 2 months worth of training until you edited the post, id do some research before planning a cycle, dbol only is a no no

I said I've been working out for 7 years on and off. But I have really been hitting it hard the last 2 months. Would winstrol be better, considering im an athlete.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Rather than throwing out random questions, spend some quality time reading and researching, diet/training/anabolics. That way you can come back with an educated question and understand the responses. No flame, it's just we could tell you to do something whether it be right or wrong and you'd probably blindly do it.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Whoever told you to pyramid those dbol like that doesnt know what he is talking about. You only have 220 tabs, and Im assuming they are 5 milligrams. Just do the math and run them at the same dose everyday for 6 weeks. Do some research, running those by themselves is a waste of time. I would add a test like cyp or enanathate. Ive taken them both ways, all at once, and spread out through the day. Spread out through the day works best in my opinion.

Thanks,
    Would Dbol and nolvadex be a good combination.

t66stang is offline New Member
    yea you should read more and learn everything. you would amazed how much information you can obtain by just taking time and reading everything on this site. listen to all the experienced people they will tell you wat you need to do

Thread Information