Gettin Big is offline Associate Member

Exclamation nose bleeds while on gear

I am finishing up a 20 week cycle of test e and deca , I have added anavar and winstrol on the last six weeks to try to cut up, also for last 6 weeks doing t3 and clen , last night I had 2 nose bleeds and one again today and I have never had a nose bleed since I was a kid, is this a side of clen or any of these compounds?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    High blood pressure is the cause usually.The two androgens you recently added could be the culprit bro.That's my guess anyway...

~Pinnacle~

use of AAs can increase blood pressure which i think can be the cause of nose bleeds. get ur blood pressure checked but i think this can be quite normal for people

di it just happen or was it during a workout? iv never taking any gear but had a nose bleed when squatting because of pressure!

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nirish_mark20
    use of AAs can increase blood pressure which i think can be the cause of nose bleeds. get ur blood pressure checked but i think this can be quite normal for people

di it just happen or was it during a workout? iv never taking any gear but had a nose bleed when squatting because of pressure!
    actually started while I was in the hot tub, so blood pressure may have went up, I just had blood pressure checked a week ago and it was normal.

roman1984 is offline Junior Member
    you can try some hawtorn berry extract for you bp it helps in lowering it and also good for headaches

Thread Information