Safety31 is offline Banned

Question on needle sizes????

can i go 25g 5/8" in my delts and 25g 1" in my thighs and butt...i know they say 1 1/2 for butt but i dont feel like buying a bunch of different size needles...but then again i have a ghetto booty and its pretty big..im not fat either i just have a really big butt???anybody got any suggestions??also would i be ok with 25g or is 23g better?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    can i go 25g 5/8" in my delts and 25g 1" in my thighs and butt...i know they say 1 1/2 for butt but i dont feel like buying a bunch of different size needles...but then again i have a ghetto booty and its pretty big..im not fat either i just have a really big butt???anybody got any suggestions??also would i be ok with 25g or is 23g better?
    Yes.

For butt injections, I use 23G 1.25". Never had a problem.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I used a 25g 1" in everything BUT my glutes. I would still use a 25g, but go 1 1/2".....Only two different kinds then.

yea but i figured it would be easier to do 5/8 and 1" instead of 1" and 1 1/2"....i mean what will happen if i use the 1" in my butt?

also how hard is it to push through the 25g?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    yea but i figured it would be easier to do 5/8 and 1" instead of 1" and 1 1/2"....i mean what will happen if i use the 1" in my butt?
    I dont know what yor body fat % is? I could get away with doing 1" in my butt. But, I can get 1.25" as easy as I can get 1".

If your bodyfat is fairly low, go with 1". I'd rather be a little safer and make sure I've pierced through most of the fat in my butt and are deep into muscle.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    also how hard is it to push through the 25g?
    Not bad, but they're a pain to draw with.

this pic is like from 8 months ago..i was like 223 in that pic...im 5'9 buy the way..im like 215 right now...did some clen and alittle bit of cutting so i lost alittle bit of fat...but i dunno what do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Question on needle sizes????-104883-2.jpg  

Thread Information