marshall law is offline New Member

anti estrogen opinion

Do most of you actually run nolva throughout your cycles or just keep i on hand?
    I have done it both ways in the past and felt that running it throuout (while increasing dosage when signs of gyno were present) was the most effective. The only reason I switched from that was because I was affraid that after stopping, estrogen would have been built up and gyno might occur afterward. I also figured that if no signs were felt at the time why not get the most out of the aas. Anyone have any feelings on this?
    I have also ran liquidex and was pretty happy with that but not completely sold on it because after I stopped about three weeks or so after I felt some small signs of gyno. The signs lasted for probbaly a couple of months. I do have some fat in the area but nothing significant.

Is it possible that we can resolve this issue once and for all? What is the best way to prevent gyno?

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    bump for ya good question.

CDoskocil9 is offline New Member
    Bump This I wanna know 2?

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    There's no hard and fast answer for this because everyone is different. Some guys need no ancilliaries during the cycle and have NO signs on gyno whatsoever. Others need 20mg nolva ED at least throughout their cycle. Personally, I don't know if I'm gyno prone because I never take the chance. I always run nolva and letro thorughout my cycles. This is the best approach in my opinion, because it hits two places:

1. Nolva blocks estrogen receptors

2. Letro prevents aromatization and decreases the levels of estrogen to less than they are in a normal pre-cycle male

This way, you have blocked receptors and low levels. Don't do this for a long ass time though or you'll have other problems; remember, even males need some estrogen for natural physiological funciton.

Montgomery

Thread Information