soft & easy is offline New Member

when take hcg during pct

hi guys,

i have almost finished my first cycle of test E 500mg a week for 10 weeks and 400mg of deca for 9 weeks.

i did 8 weeks of the cycle and runing 20mg of nolvadex and 25mg of proviron because i have gyno symptoms.

i will keep nolvadex and proviron untill the end of pct.

i'll start the clomid intake two weeks after the last shot.
    i'll take 100 mg of clomid during 10 days then 50mg for 14 days

i want to add 3 shot of 1000 i.u. of hcg for my pct but i read in articles some people tell to take it with clomid and other tell to take it during the last week of cycle and let 7 days between the last shot of hcg and the first intake of clomid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i have two option for my pct.

option 1.

week 10 : 250 mg test e on monday and thursday. 20 mg nolvadex ED, 25mg proviron ED

PCT

week 11 : 20 mg nolvadex ED, 25mg proviron ED

week 12 : starting clomid on thursday with 100 mg ED for 10 days, 20mg nolvadex ED, 25 mg proviron ED, 1000 i.u. of hcg on thursday

week 13 : 100 mg of clomid, 20mg nolvadex, 25 mg proviron ED, 1000 i.u. of hcg on monday and 1000 i.u on friday

week 14 : 50mg of clomid ED
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

option 2.

week 10 : 250 mg test e on monday and thursday. 20 mg nolvadex ED, 25mg proviron ED, 1000 i.u. of hcg on wednesday and 1000 i.u on sunday

PCT

week 11 : 20 mg nolvadex ED, 25mg proviron ED, 1000 i.u. of hcg on thursday

week 12 : starting clomid on thursday with 100 mg ED for 10 days, 20mg nolvadex ED, 25 mg proviron ED

week 13 : 100 mg of clomid, 20mg nolvadex, 25 mg proviron ED

week 14 : 50mg of clomid ED
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is the best option for you, thanks for help.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    The way you want to run HCG at PCT won't do much at all.You'd be better off running it throughout the entire cycle,then discontinue 1 week before starting PCT.

Thread Information