speedtraining is offline Senior Member

50mg Dbol Capsules

I know that it is ok to take 50mg a day, but my dbol is in capsule form there fore I can not break it into different segments with out it being a complete hassel everyday..I'm curious about losing some of the effect of the dbol. Thanks Bro's.

Speed.

bump

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Ya 50mg caps suck. I would just run 100mg day and split the dose. Then never order them agen

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Ya 50mg caps suck. I would just run 100mg day and split the dose. Then never order them agen
    100 mg's a day! have you ever done this, highest i've personally gone was 35.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    100 mg's a day! have you ever done this, highest i've personally gone was 35.
    NO..NO bro..don't run 100 mgs ED..lol..

Break the caps open and split them up the best you can into like 3 doses.That's about all you can really do to keep blood levels somewhat stable ..

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

Break the caps open and split them up the best you can into like 3 doses.That's about all you can really do to keep blood levels somewhat stable ..
    that sucks bad...is there any sanitary way to do that haha...are we saying that basically 50mgs all at once is going to hinder the effect?

that sucks bad...is there any sanitary way to do that haha...are we saying that basically 50mgs all at once is going to hinder the effect?
    No need to worry about sanity conditions with orals bro.We taken in all kinds of bacteria on a daily basis...when you suck your GF's pussy,do you sanitize it first?...lol...see my point..ahaha

It's quite easy to do..break open the caps and split the powder into thirds.I'd take the few minutes to do that over just taking 50 mgs at one shot.Keep in mind Dbols active life is around 4 hrs

No need to worry about sanity conditions with orals bro.We taken in all kinds of bacteria on a daily basis...when you suck your GF's pussy,do you sanitize it first?...lol...see my point..ahaha

It's quite easy to do..break open the caps and split the powder into thirds.I'd take the few minutes to do that over just taking 50 mgs at one shot.Keep in mind Dbols active life is around 4 hrs

maybe i should sprinkle som dbol on that pussy then lick it off haha but more seriously where an i get more non filled capsules at?

maybe i should sprinkle som dbol on that pussy then lick it off haha but more seriously where an i get more non filled capsules at?
    I guess I can post this...on second thought,I'll PM you

POSH is offline Member

I am using 50mg. caps right now and LOVE them. Are they Ke@t!ng? I break them up and "eye" them into three equal parts. I use 2 dose a day, so about 34mg. per day. I just mix each part in a shot glass w/ grapefruit juice RIGHT BEFORE I take it and take as a shot. You will really like them if they are the same I am taking. Its not that bad. I bought disposable plastic ramikins with sealed tops to store them in. That way I don't have to carry the powder.

POSH

Thread Information