geiger5 is offline Junior Member

First cycle help.

I'm going to be startin my first cycle at the beginnin of next week with a friend. I have been lifting for over 5 years now. I'm 5'11 and weigh about 170. I'm pretty decent sized now where some ppl quesiton me now about being on aas now.I cant break this peak I'm at now. I'm trying to bulk up and gain mass and strength. I'm gunna be 21 in a few months by the way. I was gunna run test e 500mgs and deca 300mgs a week for 10 weeks then pct. But reading up on here which I have been doing for a few months now I see ppl sayin to just run test for your first cycle. So I was wondering if I should just do the test or the test and deca? My first cycle I really just wanna gain nething over 15 lbs and will be happy with that. So with just test what's an estimated amount ppl have gained off just that? Also a estimated amount of strength also if possible. I can max about 265 right now benchin. And I also heard that test can mess with ppls who have anxiety. I'm nto sure if that's true or not but a guy said on here that it did with him so instead or runnin 500mgs a week he did 250mgs a week. So I was maybe even thinking about doing that becuz I have a slight case of anxiety but dont take any medication just deal with it myself. With only 250mgs of test a week which is pretty low then what should my pct consist of? I am really lookin forward to doing my first cycle at the beginnin of next month. Ne help from you guys will be greatly apprecaited.

sorry at the start of my post I said next week I was going to start. I miss typed. I meant to say at the start of next month. March 1 I'll start my first cycle.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Stay natural. The 15lbs you want from this cycle you could easily get from eating more. Check out the diet forum because that's the problem with the plateau you've hit.

I do diet correcting with calories and protein. Still not getting ne-where. And I wanna gain 15 lbs minnium. Ne help with my questions would be greatly appreciated.

NoFaith068 is offline Associate Member
    Cycles for the Newbie

I'm sure this is stickied for a reason.

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    you should wait till you get bigger and maybe a little older.

A&FGuy is offline Associate Member
    Im 19 and everyone gives me the same rap too, that your too young. But if you do your research and do your PCT right youll be fine. The correct answer to your question is 500mg Test-E for 12 weeks shooting mondays and thursdays.

what should my pct consist of sense I'm just using test and not stackin nething? Also for a average guy what is an estimate of how much weight i'd gain off just test? I was also thinkin about maybe taken dbol for the first 4 weeks still deciding on that. Any opinons?

Thread Information