MrMe is offline Member

Planing my second cycle

Hey guys, im planing my second cycle so i have everything ready. After weeks of looking i found a source right in my town

First cycle was
    1-4 dbol 40mg (pink octagon)
    1-12 sust 250 karachi 250mg x 2 per week
    PCT of course

I still have 22 amps of the sust left (11 weeks @ 500mg/w), but im not sure if i can get the same kind! It also exp in 2007.

For my next cycle i wanted to do the

1-4 dbol
    1-12 or 14 eq
    1-12 or 14 test enanthate , or test cyp, or should i just get more sust 250 to make it into 12 to 14 weeks?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMe
    For my next cycle i wanted to do the

1-4 dbol
    1-12 or 14 eq
    1-12 or 14 test enanthate, or test cyp, or should i just get more sust 250 to make it into 12 to 14 weeks?
    Switch up the Test to enanthate and also use a different oral too.Save the EQ for another cycle down the road when you are bored and looking for something different to run.EQ isn't all that bro........

~Pinnacle~

MrMe is offline Member
    Why do you think i should only stick to test en? I wanted to stack to try to get better results.

MrMe is offline Member
    oh and also the 22 amps of sust 250 exp 2007, so i wanted to make sure they dont go bad on me! Could i stack some test e with the sust just so its not wasted?

Im C murda is offline Junior Member
    test e in a cycle is never a waste alone my friend. Test e will give you the most dramatic results period. If your real serious about adding mass try a test deca drol cycle. haha thats a great cycle for beginners

MrMe is offline Member
    would i be able to get some test e and a few more sust and stack them together? lets say sust 250 a week and test e 250 a week? Like i said i just dont want my sust to go to waste.

MrMe is offline Member
    Is there a problem with mixing different kinds of sust 250? Im missing 6 amps to make my cycle 14 weeks so i was going to get the kind i can get my hands on.

MrMe is offline Member
    bump

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    run one or the other, not both. Personally I would run the test enth but since you have sust try running it eod. As far as EQ I love it and would suggest running it. 400mg for 14 weeks

MrMe is offline Member
    If i got very good gains from sust 250 twice a week couldnt i just repeat it for the next cycle, with eq twice a week?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'd run the Sust, seeing as you already have most of it, also it expires at the end of the year. Like Pinn said, leave out the EQ, use it for another cycle.

Your first cycle was a simple injectable/oral stack so I'd stick with the same. I'd run:

wk 1-6 Tbol 50mg/ED
    wk 1-14 Sust 500mg/wk

PCT starts 21 days after your last Sust shot.

OR

wk 1-14 Sust 500mg/wk
    wk 8-14 Winny 50mg/ED

PCT starts 21 days after last Sust shot.

MrMe is offline Member
    would it be worth my wild to up to 750mg a week if i dont include the eq? Im just trying to get the most out of this cycle. If i go up to 750mg i would do EOD.

would it be worth my wild to up to 750mg a week if i dont include the eq? Im just trying to get the most out of this cycle. If i go up to 750mg i would do EOD.
    Unless you dont respond to AS very well and dont have the genetics to suit, I doubt you need 750mg/wk for a 2nd cycle. 500mg/wk should suffice. There is no rush when cycling/buiding muscle, Rome wasnt built overnight.

MrMe is offline Member
    Ok thanks, i just needed info quick, i have to know what i want for tonight thats why im trying to get these answers. So its between sust 250 or test e/eq, both having dbol for 4 weeks. Guess ill think about this while im at the gym...

MrMe is offline Member
    Another thing, my source recomended me to do a cycle of 12 to 14 weeks of finaplex gold with eq, kickstart with dbol . Think thats too advanced for me? and this is EOD right ?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Another thing, my source recomended me to do a cycle of 12 to 14 weeks of finaplex gold with eq, kickstart with dbol. Think thats too advanced for me? and this is EOD right ?
    lmao...your source is quite the salesman,isn't he?

Wayyyyyyyyyyy out of your league

MrMe is offline Member
    hahah, thats what i thought, i looked at him and told him thats too much for me right now. Im still having a hard time going from twice a week to EOD, not a hard time, but i havent poked anything cept quads so far. Ima try one glute next time.

MrMe is offline Member
    Lets say i do put my sust 250 aside for another cycle, would this cycle be good for me

1-4 dbol 30mg day
    1-12 test e 250mg twice a week
    1-12 eq 200mg twice a week
    PCT 21 days after

Thanks again, i just realized that the sust is exp 08/2007, enough time to save it for another time.

MrMe is offline Member
    Ok i decided to take everyones advice and relax a little. So I got 10 amps (minimum order) of sust 250 nile and bag of 100 dbol 10mg each. I hope mixing the different kinds of sust wont make a difference. I have 22 amps of karachi and 10 of nile.

Ok i decided to take everyones advice and relax a little. So I got 10 amps (minimum order) of sust 250 nile and bag of 100 dbol 10mg each. I hope mixing the different kinds of sust wont make a difference. I have 22 amps of karachi and 10 of nile.
    No problem mixing brands. As long as your certain the same compound is in each and the source is a trusted one.

MrMe is offline Member
    Thats what i thought, ill save them for the end of the cycle, would you recomend i go 16 weeks since i have 32 amps? I also have winstrol caps that i was thinking of maybe using during week 12-14. Of course 1-4 with dbol too. You think it should be wither one or the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    No problem mixing brands. As long as your certain the same compound is in each and the source is a trusted one.
    Last edited by MrMe; 02-14-2006 at 09:55 AM.

Thats what i thought, ill save them for the end of the cycle, would you recomend i go 16 weeks since i have 32 amps? I also have wintrol caps that i was thinking of maybe using during week 12-14. Of course 1-4 with dbol too. You think it should be wither one or the other?
    Use the Dbol to kickstart the first 4 weeks of the cycle.

If your extending your cycle past 14 weeks I suggest you incorperate HCG .

MrMe is offline Member
    ok ill look into the HCG , hope i can get some. What about the winstrol caps i have, keep them aside too? I heard they are great for cuting at the end of a cycle.

Thread Information