Thread: New Guy

Salwhy is offline New Member

New Guy

Hello Everyone....I've recently been thinking about doing a cycle....I've been reading a lot about Winstrol ....and am considering stacking that with Equipoise . My main goal is to get cut. From what I've read, the gains are sustainable, so I would consider stopping at just one cycle. I was hoping to get some feedbacks from people who know a whole heck of a lot more than me....I've haven't read anything on a 1st timer using this stack or how to come off of it etc....so any help would be much appreciated. I'm 5'9" and about 195....don't really care to put on any more weight.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Welcome to the board

You don't need drugs to get cut.And you don't want to put on anymore size.You have no business using anabolics for the goals you mentioned

Stay Natural!!

~Pinnacle~

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Salwhy
    Hello Everyone....I've recently been thinking about doing a cycle....I've been reading a lot about Winstrol....and am considering stacking that with Equipoise. My main goal is to get cut. From what I've read, the gains are sustainable, so I would consider stopping at just one cycle. I was hoping to get some feedbacks from people who know a whole heck of a lot more than me....I've haven't read anything on a 1st timer using this stack or how to come off of it etc....so any help would be much appreciated. I'm 5'9" and about 195....don't really care to put on any more weight.
    There is no such thing as one cycle.........
    Winstrol and Eq with no test sucks..........
    And like Pinn said... if all u want to do is cut then stay natty........

Oh...... and welcome to the board...........

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    By the looks of it you're gonna need to fine tune ur diet ..... head over to the diet forum and read up as much as u can .... great info there
    You might also wanna take a peek at the workout forum too.... great workout plans there as well

Other than that ... stay away from the AAS until u fine tune ur diet/cardio/training regiment. EQ/Winny isnt a wise choice.

Welcome to the board .... educate urself ... lots of great info here

Thread Information