Random is offline RETIRED VET

How long after does everyone keep seeing ******* Hairloss?

its been at least 3 or 4 months since i used some test, tren , EQ....how long after have u guys seen hairloss? it seems like even though im clean, and even when i was younger i could always wet my hand and run my hand through my hair and pull out at least 7-10 hairs WTF? should i get on dutasteride for the rest of my life?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    once it starts it doesnt stop. I'm 20 and I've already accepted the fact I'm going to be bald. Luckily I look good with a shaved head, hopefully you do too; just make sure you tan

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    if you care about hair then def. get on a dht blocker and start using minoxidil. i have never lost hair from a cycle that included test and EQ while using those products and nizoral 1% shampoo.

I ahave avoided tren for the high sides including hair loss. Seems that hairloss can be eliminated when using the 3 things I mentioned ans running only:

Dbol
    Test
    EQ
    Anavar

Alot of guys don't care and just shave it all for the rest of their life, me - I don't like the shape of my big giant brain head with no hair.

Showtime08 is offline New Member
    If you have already started to loose hair then its to late your gona be bald. Sorry bro

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    i ordered some dutasteride....if i just stay on that, will that help? my dad isnt bald he just has thinning hair....any other advice?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    YOu can slow down or halt hai loss with duta, .5mg daily

You will see some thinning hairs get thicker. Works best when used at the same time with minoxidil 5% (daily) and Nizoral 1% shampoo (3-4 times per week).

It will seem like a hassel at first but you will get used to it like brushing your teeth. Once I started on this stuff (1998) I have halted additional loss and even seen some thickening of hairs that were thinning.

Thread Information