hewy is offline Junior Member

needle questions

i have a few questions about needles and i was hoping you could help, if i am doing sus and deca mix with 250mg sus and 200mg deca is a 3cc 23 guage 1.5 inch needle adaquate or can i go with a 25 guage i have seen were some say thats too small
    and everyone says to use two needles, do they unscrew from the siringe and you simply put on new one, is that how it works i know not to resuse needles but can u resuse a syringe
    Last edited by hewy; 10-16-2001 at 05:31 PM.

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    You can mix em in the same syringe. I would use the 23 gauge just cause it is easier to inject, Ive never gone smaller than 23. The needle does unscrew from the syringe. Some use a 18 gauge to draw and a 23 gauge to inject. I wouldnt use the same syringe over because of sanitary reasons, but Ive seen where some people do. Hell syringes arent but 20 cents a piece, just use a fresh one.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by baby mac
    I wouldnt use the same syringe over because of sanitary reasons, but Ive seen where some people do. Hell syringes arent but 20 cents a piece, just use a fresh one.
    I agree with pi]baby mac[/i]. If you can afford the AS, you can afford a new syringe every time. If you can't afford a new syringe each time, you shouldn't be doing the AS.

There are lots of posts on the issue of needles, hewy. Go to each page on the steroid questions forum and use the "find" feature to pick up all threads with the word needle, then read them. Lots of good stuff there.

And welcome to the board, bro'.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Or you could use the search feature at the top of this page.http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/search.php?s=

i did search and i emailed a mod and he suggested i post it so i didh

RON
    Originally posted by hewy
    i did search and i emailed a mod and he suggested i post it so i didh
    Didn't know that. I wasn't flamming Bro, I just saw some good post a while ago on needles (thought they would help). Also IG and Xbiker are always posting some good info about them too.

I would agree with baby mac 23 Ga is good. As far as the length goes it depends on where the inj site is. 1.5" is good for the glutes. If your injecting in the delts or quads maybe a 1". Hope this helped a little.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    good call ron. 1"is fine for everywhere except glutes. i've been told that deca and sus will go through a 25 guage, but prefer the 23's. they don't hurt and it easier to push the oil through. it's also easier if you run the filled syringe under hot water or unsrew the needle off and stick it in the micro for 20 secs

G-PIG is offline Associate Member

hot juice!

dane, you heat your juice, i've heard of it being done, but if im supposed to store my gear away from direct heat sources, wouldn't cooking be a bad idea, no flame just a question, also my vote is for the 22 gauge 1.5s just cause my drug store doesn't have 23's consider yourselves lucky, p.s. my right glute hurts like hell today!!!

not cooking, heating. hot water or a short spin in the microwave. it thins out the oil and makes it pass through the needle easier. i don't usually use the microwave, but i know it can be done. i usually use steaming hot water for a minute or two

RON
    I knew about the hot water for the sust but I've never been told about the micro before. How long do you run the micro. Im with you I'd probably just use the hot water, but its good to know just in case.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    i ran out of 23 gauge once so i drawed and shot deca through a 25g. took about 10 mins to draw the shit though and about a min to inject (you need to push really hard on the plunger) but it did work.

El Rey is offline New Member

23 ga.

I've used 24's for test, winV and such but the 23 is better. For warming it up, try a hand held hair dryer blowing on the vial BEFORE you draw up. If you hold the vial in your hand, it won't get hot enough to spoil the juice (unless you're also cooking your hand).

The Iron Game Guest
    24's, which country are you from

25's and nothing else apart from glutes which is with a 23. Could I find 1.5 25 gauges I would do glutes with them as well. I would go for the 2ml not the 3ml syringes as it will help the speed of it.

i'm afraid of 25's with a 1.5" length. i always think it's gonna break off in my glute. that would suck

thank for the imput i have 50 3cc 23 guage syringes with 1.5 in needles and and 50 18 guage needles on the way

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by dane26
    i'm afraid of 25's with a 1.5" length. i always think it's gonna break off in my glute. that would suck

Don't even say that! You're freakin me out! I'm using 23s, i think those babies are thin enough

and IG: How the hell do you shoot Sust through Insulin pins???! It takes me a good 45 seconds to slam that shit with a 23 1.5er, i tried heating water in a shallow dish today, then i placed my sust and eq vials in the water for like 3 minutes while i prepped the injection site. Didn't work. Still took a long time, on the 3RD TRY! I kept aspirating blood, i was getting pissed the hell off..plus i went through something, felt a unusual pain for like one second, nothing bad though. I guess 3rd time's the charm!

El Rey is offline New Member

IG

get 24s from Vet supply. pretty sure that's what they say..... They're 1/2 price of med supplies and work well for me. Hard to get some stuff up them. Takes time.

yo EL Rey-- ya know you can come to NY and buy them over the counter in the pharm? don't know if it's the same in jersey, but it may be worth be your trip

Thread Information