IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member

advice on sustenon and primobolan

Just starting a new cycle and am trying to configure a good stack. I have started with one sustenon and one primobolan depot which is at 250mg an amp once a week. Going for about 8 weeks, I currently weigh 253 clean and am thinking I might need a bit more. what do you guys think?

Auto54 is offline Member
    8 weeks?
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-14-2009 at 02:50 PM.

IFR
    Really? the Primo isnt made anymore? damn I havent hear that one. Well I get it in an amp boxed from schering labs from mexico right at the pharmacy And it comes 250mg in a dark brown amp. let me know if somebody knows if this is legit. But anyway I am 29 and I have allways done an 8 week cycle taking one ject of Sustenon a week. You say 2 a week? I actually thought I might take 3 sus and 2 primo over a course of 2 weeks. And if I dont use the primo what could stand in for it? thanks

Auto54 is offline Member
    Nevermind.
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-14-2009 at 02:50 PM.

IFR
    Ya I think ill use test ethanate in place of the primo along with the sustenon. I figure in 14 days worth ill do about 600mg of ethanate and 3 jects of sustenon. over the course of 12 weeks

Auto54 is offline Member
    OK this was a jumbled mess. I'll see if I can find the info again.
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-14-2009 at 02:51 PM.

musselman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IFR
    Ya I think ill use test ethanate in place of the primo along with the sustenon. I figure in 14 days worth ill do about 600mg of ethanate and 3 jects of sustenon. over the course of 12 weeks
    I suggest you do a bit more reading on this forum (educational threads) and check out the profiles and sample stacks from the main website.

39.5Swamp is offline Banned
    Bd makes primo. It is expensive. Tren is cheaper and better but worse on sides. and don't do sus and enanthate they are the same just do enanthate it is cheap as shiite.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Havent heard about Primo depot not being manufactured. I know it has never been made in the US, since the FDA never approved it. BD and other UGLs will still carry it tho if there is damand. I dont really care either way, cause I live in the "No Primo Zone"

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Primo Depot is made you can find it through UGL's and i know BD makes it too

Thread Information