anabolicsoldier99 is offline New Member

Exclamation Test eth cycle question

I am newbie and I just took my first shot of Test eth..250 on monday and 250 on thursady,thats how i am breaking it down every week..
    I am running the Test for 12 weeks but thinking about 16 wks..

Test eth- 1-12or 16
    letro-1-12
    winny- 8-12
    running pct after cycle (novadex,clomid)

My question is can i run T3 and Clen somewhere in my cycle at the beginning or the end or what?
    And Is the letro from The AR a good idea to run during the cycle, to cut down on water retention and the prevention of geno? And is that the length i should run the letro?

Thanks very much for everyones help

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    first dont run it 16 weeks your first time around
    Letro is extremly long and liquidex is a better idea in my opinion but if you have to use letro use 1.25mg eod
    3rd the winny should be run 6 weeks, 8-14
    as far as clen and t3, dont use them this time and think about using them during the time between cycles

primetime1 is offline Member
    stick with the basics on your first go bro, run the test for 12 weeks and see how you react to it. run proper pct after that and im sure youl be fine. dont use the t-3 with out being on aas as it will burn muscle. if your set on running winny then do as tre said and run it for 6 weeks 8-14 at 50-100mg ed and start your pct after your last shot of winny.

Cool running t3 clen and winny towards end of test eth cycle

I was just thinking could i run clen and t3 with the winny towards the end of my cylcle of test eth to get all cut up while i am still on the aas, so there is no waisting of muscle insted of doing the clen and t3 off cycle where there is a chance where i could loose more of that precious muscle i just put on.??

so the cycle would look like this

Test Eth- 1-12
    letro-1-12
    winny- 6-12
    t3 and clen-8-12
    pct after novadex and clomid

Oh that letro should be run the whole cycle right.. And i have also done 1 cycle before this but i kinda think of my self at a novice, I think i could handle the t3 and clen.. thanks guys for all your help

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    dont run winny for only 4 weeks run it 8-14 and if you do run the clen and t3 make sure you know how. You just cant run it for 4 weeks straight

usamm is offline Banned
    dont use clen and t3, hardcore shit there and the T3 namely can fvck you up. Be careful and stay safe as well as good luck!

primetime1 is offline Member
    yeah bro you want to run the winny past the test so that it will lead you into pct.. you should start pct the day after your last shot of winny, at week 14

thanks for the help guys

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    sorry bro i not trying to hijack your thread but is eod the only way you guys suggest to take lectro???? is ed kool?

YO MOTHA ****A HOW YOU GONNA JACK MY THREAD FOOLIO??
    **** THAT SHIT HOMIE YOU MUST BE A NEWBIE...

HAHAH RESPECT MAN, I AM JUST BUSTING YOUR BALLS..yO ITS ALL GOOD I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH U ASKING A QUESTION ON THIS THREAD, I APPREATE IT ACCULLY BECAUSE ITS A GOOD ****IN QUESTION THAT I NEVER THOUGHT TO ASK..SO AGAIN MAJOR RESPECT TO EVERYONE THAT WROTE SOMTHING ON THIS THREAD..EVERYONE IS VERY HELPFUL

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    +1!!

PreMier is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicsoldier99
    I am newbie and I just took my first shot of Test eth..250 on monday and 250 on thursady,thats how i am breaking it down every week..
    I am running the Test for 12 weeks but thinking about 16 wks..

Test eth- 1-12or 16
    letro-1-12
    winny- 8-12
    running pct after cycle (novadex,clomid)

My question is can i run T3 and Clen somewhere in my cycle at the beginning or the end or what?
    And Is the letro from The AR a good idea to run during the cycle, to cut down on water retention and the prevention of geno? And is that the length i should run the letro?

Thanks very much for everyones help
    First cycle 10 weeks Test only!

Quote Originally Posted by beezlebubb666
    sorry bro i not trying to hijack your thread but is eod the only way you guys suggest to take lectro???? is ed kool?
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicsoldier99
    YO MOTHA ****A HOW YOU GONNA JACK MY THREAD FOOLIO??
    **** THAT SHIT HOMIE YOU MUST BE A NEWBIE...

HAHAH RESPECT MAN, I AM JUST BUSTING YOUR BALLS..yO ITS ALL GOOD I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH U ASKING A QUESTION ON THIS THREAD, I APPREATE IT ACCULLY BECAUSE ITS A GOOD ****IN QUESTION THAT I NEVER THOUGHT TO ASK..SO AGAIN MAJOR RESPECT TO EVERYONE THAT WROTE SOMTHING ON THIS THREAD..EVERYONE IS VERY HELPFUL
    lmao

CockedDiesel36 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Bro, for your first real cycle, i think the Test, letro, clen , winny, and t3 is a little too much. Test with proper PCT might be all you need for now. Considering you didnt even tell us your stats (bf%,age, H/W). You might be new to this and want to jump right in and get a "killer body" but when you start messing with your thyroid, and not knowing dosages etc. thats not a good start. Also you said you already started the cycle a week ago. How are you going to run your letro with that?? if you havent got it yet?...you need to get all your gear first and then start your cycle...You do not want to peice it like a puzzle and "try" to get all the stuff you need..im not trying to be a di*k, but i wouldnt want you to hurt yourself and become one of those "examples" people use to talk down on Steroids , just because you didnt know what you were doing.....keep asking questions, we love to help..stay safe.. - P

aim high willis AIM HIGH!!!

Come on son son you know whats up you know frosty, spoon nigga.In the hood we **** dwarfs in the ass and shit..You lookin for a nigga you just found your self a nigga...

hahahahahah come on cuz with your help i will b safe

Carido is my new friend and the letro is here already so no worries, I have also ruled out the t3 and clen but i would still like to run the winny later in the cycle so everything should be all good, i appreate the concern and I value all the help everyone is giving me.. Keep it tight and ill talk to ya lata

Thread Information