daytrader is offline Member

Just curious Bros :)

I know this is not recomended but im just curious thats all..... If someone were to run a VAR only cycle for the first time howshould it be layed out.... like 5-6wks at 40mgs a day? How agressive would pct be?

Just curious

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daytrader
    I know this is not recomended but im just curious thats all..... If someone were to run a VAR only cycle for the first time howshould it be layed out.... like 5-6wks at 40mgs a day? How agressive would pct be?

Just curious
    its not recommended for a reason.....my reasons are its too expensive and dont produce results.....it wont hamper pct, because it wont shut you down that hard, and guess what that means....no results

you'll gain some stength and then lose it, thats pretty much it.

omnipotent is offline Banned
    var is androgenic thus it will produce some fat burning affects alone .. as well as boost natural gh wich also helps burn fat ..

but your best bet is too run with something else .

Bob's big boy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by omnipotent
    var is androgenic thus it will produce some fat burning affects alone .. as well as boost natural gh wich also helps burn fat ..

but your best bet is too run with something else .
    agree. It will boost strength and you can run it up to 8 weeks. I personally run it @ 100 mgs / ED

Quote Originally Posted by Bob's big boy
    agree. It will boost strength and you can run it up to 8 weeks. I personally run it @ 100 mgs / ED
    100mgs ed haha ill have to remorgage my home for that....
    Last edited by daytrader; 02-15-2006 at 09:33 PM.

I guess the only reason i was asking is because im pretty cautious guy and at my age(just about 21) I was told that if you DO want to start any cycles just to be on the safe to run var and hold of on test/dbol or any of the harder compounds till 23-24

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by daytrader
    I guess the only reason i was asking is because im pretty cautious guy and at my age(just about 21) I was told that if you DO want to start any cycles just to be on the safe to run var and hold of on test/dbol or any of the harder compounds till 23-24
    Hold off and do it right when the time comes.Looking at your avatar you are just starting to get a nice little base going.Keep working on it for a few more years.You'll respond much better with a nice,thick base

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Hold off and do it right when the time comes.Looking at your avatar you are just starting to get a nice little base going.Keep working on it for a few more years.You'll respond much better with a nice,thick base

~Pinnacle~
    Yea i think your right bro... i come on here every few weeks with a dumb ass thread and get convinced to hold off.... then a few weeks later im back and eager to start again hahaha so after a few more posts of telling me to hold off ill heed the advice and in about o lets say middle of march ill be back again

Thread Information