PUMPMEUP is offline New Member

6'0" Tall 185lbs.@7% BF Need Advice

I was one of those guys that graduated highschool at 6' and only weighed 140lbs. I got into lifting my college years and now at 185lbs. I did a 8 week cycle of sust about a year ago and skyrocketed up to 200. I have lost all that weight and was wondering if anyone had suggestions on the next cycle.

Here are my goals: 200lbs at 6-8% BF. I want to maintain these goals though after the cycle is over. Dont want to bust my ass and then stop taking stuff and see it all disappear.

Thanks

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You must consume enough calories to maintain the newly attained musclemass. Therefore, since you were not eating enough your body couldn't hold the weight. I'd guess since you are at such a low bodyfat you have an extremely fast metabolism like myself, so you must be even more consistent on consuming the calories.

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    I would encourage you to do a cycle of Test Enanthate at 500 mgs/wk with proper anti-estrogens and pct. However, like IB said you should have your diet and training together first.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Dude, dont mean to be a smarta$$ but you just need to learn to eat, I was your exact height and weight and BF % after my 1st year of lifting seriously. I now weigh 210 at est. 11% BF and im still all natural. Why waste your cash on gear, you can't paint a house before you build a foundation.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Eat for mass. You wanna be big u gotta eat like a freak. The biggest guys out there aint the ones on the most juice..............they are the ones who take their diets 100% seriously. Ok your 185lbs..............you wanna gain size then expect to consume 280g of protein a day and 500 carbs +. Push the boat out (4000 calories) and you will go past 200 and keep it.

Dont be one of these people who want to gain mass and keep bodyfat low. You wanna gain mass then you need to expect some fat gain. Its called OFF SEASON.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    bulk natty till ur atleast 200 plz otherwise i will think less of you ( LIKE THAT MATTERS LOL) but seriously dont jip yourself of some EASY NATTY GAINS
    then when u REALLY platue and have a complete understanding of diet/training then hit the gear

Thread Information