Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Short heavy cyles explained- PB theory

ktw
    ktw is offline New Member
    Well the fact is, the guy was a total fraud. He had no real degrees, never worked with Dorian Yates and didn't live up to any of his stats. That ******** interview was pulled because he turned out to be a fake. I mean I bet his theory is probably not horrible, but i wouldn't follow it to a t or anything.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ktw
    Well the fact is, the guy was a total fraud. He had no real degrees, never worked with Dorian Yates and didn't live up to any of his stats. That ******** interview was pulled because he turned out to be a fake. I mean I bet his theory is probably not horrible, but i wouldn't follow it to a t or anything.
    It seems to me you have no idea how things operate at a top level in bodybuilding otherwise you could see through the smoke,before you start shouting daft comments you should do full research on the subject, but i will try to explain it abit better for you.

Paul did have a bachelor's degree in biochemistry he graduated with first class honours, he then went on to get his master's degree in pharmaclogy specializing in the study of receptor sites and their function, his work as been published in medical journals throughout the world and has had articles appear in over 200 magazines on various aspects of steriod use and their application to bodybuilders, he also transform the world aids victims and how we can substain life longer with steriod applications,top pro's ask PB for advice on stacks and cycles just to name one was DY who was under PB arm durring his Olympia battles.

Paul has also published many Books and videos which explain his methods, the short heavy cycles he use to comment on are only for the advanced BB and not for anyone who hasnt got a good insight into AAS and how their body responds to certain compounds, So your completely right in saying you shouldnt follow his methods regarding short heavy cycling, maybe you should look at just the normal way of short cycling and read the whole thread, you will get a far better picture.

i also know that Dorian said in interviews that he had nothing to do with PB or his theorys, as Dorian was getting to a top level he was pushed to say these things because of his sponsers, he still was in contact with him for years after such allegation, people at the top cant be shown to be in contact with such people who avocate drug use, this is why there were certain people making false statements about Paul, Paul did make mistakes he was very open with his AAS use with the top BB's and they didnt like it being so public.

You can believe whatever you want about Paul but ive studied short cycles weather they are light or heavy and ive have research going back over years, ive tried every kind of cycling and i am a firm believer in short cycles of anykind, if the correct things are in place the muscle growth is amazing,weather you believe Paul to be any good or not that doesnt mean his theory behind short cycling doesnt work, there have been many Top BB who have stated when they have retired that they did this type of cycling.

Marcus
    Last edited by marcus300; 03-21-2006 at 07:34 AM.

goose is offline Banned
    An interview with paul.....by Alex...

AE: What's going to be the next big revelation is sports pharmacology for bodybuilders?

PB: Histamine suppression maybe. I don't know if it's a big revelation, but it's an exciting new development. Asking me the "big revelation" is like asking me the cure for cancer (laughing). This is one of the most interesting new things I know of. I also think short duration big doses of gear occasionally is another new development. But whenever you've got a new development, people certainly do try to shoot you down, don't they? But it is going on and it does work at the right times.

AE: Let's explore histamine suppression for a moment. How does this work?

PB: Well, I'm a very strong believer that allergies are the primary reason why we don't grow or why we age. Because our bodies become more and more unable to recognize itself, or starts to think itself is an enemy. A lot of diseases like senility are examples of this, as we get older we start to attack our own brain, Graves disease where we attack our own endocrine system, these diseases develop as we get older and develop as our bodies start to slip. That's really why we age.

I always look at what's stopping this person from growing, not what will make this person grow. The first most important thing for any bodybuilder is to have a cytotoxic test to find out every food he's allergic to and remove it. That's just simple logic. Allergies occur in times of excess. Bodybuilders live for excess, we force-feed, we overeat, we create more of these reactions in our bodies. The mechanism is histamine, the body creates histamine in an allergic response to try to fight any change in the body. People with allergic reactions take anti-histamines, or histamine suppression. Now, I'm saying that histamine is a control, it's something that holds us back as bodybuilders. It's a defense mechanism that can go wrong. So when you push the gear up or when you push the food up, I find that if you do a cytotoxic test on someone when they're dieting and then you do one on them when they're force feeding they'll end up allergic to a whole host of things when they're force feeding. So I would then use histamine suppression. At times of excess, when you're pushing the course, when you're eating hard, when you're trying to grow, you hit a sticking point, by incorporating an anti-histamine you'll find that growth comes easier.

AE: That's interesting.

PB: It works. But I'm sure when this interview goes out, I'm sure everyone will tell me how suicidal it is. You have an idea, and it automatically gets attacked. And I'm not always right. However, when I am right, everyone else had the idea first. That's why I like people like Dan Duchaine, I admire the guy because he speaks his mind. And he's not always right, but he's been right enough times that he deserves a lot of credit. He thought of things like DNP , he came up with the idea of using Cytradren, not me. I'd never even heard of it until one day I saw it in one of his articles and I decided to try it out on my people. You know, I coach a lot of people, and if someone says something works, I see if it works. I often try it out on myself first, or I've got a bodybuilder that I'll go to and say to him, "I don't know if this stuff works, do you want to try it with me?" And you'd be surprised how many people are out there just stupid enough to say yes! (laughing)

AE: Dan also knows when to admit that he's wrong. [Editors note: Remember, when this interview was conducted, Dan Duchaine was still alive]

PB: He does, and I like that. How can he be right all the time, how can anyone? But people seem to forget when he's right and remember when he's wrong. That's not fair, that's not seeing the whole picture and the contributions he's made. If I ever made a contribution in my life to bodybuilding as much as the Underground Steroid Handbook made, that is the biggest single contribution to our sport because it brought knowledge to everyday people. All of a sudden it wasn't a few elite people in the world that knew what to do, everyone did!

AE: I know you've worked with a lot of elite level bodybuilders. Generally what kind of dosages have you seen being used at that level?

PB: I get accused of naming names all the time, but that's basically a case of people naming names on my behalf. I never coached Dorian, he used to phone me up and ask for my advice, but I never coached him. I certainly never coached Ernie [Taylor] either, or Lee Priest for that matter. I met Lee for the first time at my seminar, he did me the honor of turning up. But, I see some individuals, top amateurs and pros, using very high dosages for a long time. And it concerns me, because whether people like it or not, I'm doing a research study with the University of Glamorgan here in the UK. You'd better get the name of that University right! Anyway, I'm working with a Professor Bruce Davis, he's heading up the team with myself, and we are simply taking subjects than have been on steroids for 20 years or more and looking at them, echogram, cardiogram, testing their fitness, blood tests, everything. It takes a full day for the protocol.

AE: What are you finding?

PB: The first 14 people we looked at had cardiac damage. Now that frightened the shit out of me. I can quote this because this is accurate and anyone can check this with Glamorgan, 4 of the subject are probably going to need operations within the next 10 years. Now I did not expect the damage to come out in the cardiac area, I expected it to come out in the liver and the kidneys. Now we're going to produce a paper and I was expecting it to prove that after 20 years of steroid use , everyone was alright. And that isn't the case. After 20 years, 50% of the people were perfectly health, 40% had damage that was repairable, and 10% had irreversible cardiac damage. That's the results so far. That's a bit scary, isn't it?

AE: It is.

PB: There's no arguing it either. I know lots of bodybuilders, and I'll take the people I talk to or coach and ask them if they'd like to go along. They get a complete check over, blood test for free. One of the members of my staff, Bill Bingham, he's only 22, and he has elevated cardiac enzyme at age 22. He's now come off everything under my advice. In 10 years time, he would have been one of those 10%. We've got a 27-year old who will need a heart bypass operation before he's 30. It frightened the life out of me because it's hardcore evidence. It's the first quality research into this that I know about.

AE: How many subjects have been tested so far?

PB: I've only seen the results from 30 subjects, they've actually tested more. The full study will be 200 subjects by the time the paper is written.

AE: When do you expect that to be out?

PB: The paper should be out in 16 weeks. I don't want thousands of people emailing the University of Glamorgan asking for this reseach, but as a magazine you could. They'd happily provide it to you. They'll happily tell you about it. I don't think they'll want to go into exacting details with you because as scientists they need to complete the study, but they will at least confirm the study is ongoing and that the indications are not what we expected. We actually intended to prove that anabolic steroid use was perfectly healthy and all this cardiac stuff has come up. [Editors note: After I transcribed this portion of the tape, I contacted the University to inquire about the test Paul is referring too. Nothing has been confirmed as of yet]

AE: I look forward to seeing that study. Let's talk about training and nutrition for a bit, I don't believe anyone that interviews you ever takes the time to get your views on those subjects. They always focus on drugs with you.

PB: They always do when I get interviewed, and it quite honestly annoys me. Drugs are not really what matters, they're not everything are they.

AE: Well, you know why that is, most people would rather read about drugs.

PB: I don't know about the people reading the magazines, but publishers definitely like the more controversial stuff.

AE: For training, I know you really advocate pre-exhaustion and rest-pause style systems. What are the advantages of training in this fashion?

PB: I go back to the science. Were trying to make muscle fibers thicker to make our bodies bigger. Right? That's what we're doing. The body recruits muscle fibers, and this is in the scientific literature for everyone to see, in reverse order. It recruits the small ones first, they're shorter and stronger. So when we train a 6 to 8 rep set, we only train about 30% of our fibers, and these are going to be the shortest and smallest ones. Therefore, even if we doubled their thickness, we're not going to see huge increases in size. We need to get down to the big, thick, weak fibers, which are only worked in the latter stages of a set or workout. So, it's pure science. When I, or you, are doing a set, we're initially only using the small, strong fibers. As you get weaker, you start to bring into play the larger fibers. So, as you put the weight down and pick another weight up, you're getting deeper. The reason why I like drop-setting, is because by the time you get down to the bar, or using no weight at all, that's when the weakest fibers in your body, which happen to be the largest, are getting hit. And therefore, you're gaining the most size. You have to work down through the muscle fibers, I actually take a workout as a way to recruit all the muscle fibers in a given area, not as an objective to lift weight. The weights immaterial, I don't care if I have to lift egg boxes to get big, I simply want to get big.

AE: One of the biggest problems I face is convincing people that the weights they use are not as important as the fashion in which they are lifting and the intensity while doing so.

PB: As you know, I have a back injury, I can no longer do a 400-500 lb bench press. So, I'll do 50-60 reps on flyes, perhaps a triple-drop set of flyes, and then do a 200-300 lb bench press. By then, I'm tired and pre-exhausted. And yes, the guy next to me in the gym is probably looking at me saying, "I can do that", but he couldn't do it after doing what I did. Even Simon, [Cohen] and this man is big and massive, called me up to day to tell me that his chest has been sore for the last 5 days. It told me, "Paul, it's awesome!!!" And this is Mr. Universe getting really excited. He's telling me that he's got a whole new way to train and that he loves it. Now we're planning on putting another 20 lbs on Simon just by improving his training. Here I am at 260-ish, my training partner is 240-ish, and by the end of the workout, we're picking Simon up off the floor. We only did 4 sets, and by the last set, Simon's ready to die. But he loved it, he loved it. He's my star of tomorrow.

AE: You take a Simon Cohen. How do you advocate someone the size of a Simon Cohen eat during the offseason?

PB: Macronutrients. I'm concerned with Simon getting 400 g of quality protein down. I'm concerned that Simon doesn't get too fat, within the confines of that, it really doesn't matter what he does. If Simon wants a pizza, I say Simon, have a pizza. I'm more concerned that if his diet is too clean, he cannot eat enough. Also, what the hell are we going to do to clean it up? What are we going to take out if he's living on turkey breasts? My answer is, when you're trying to eat more than you need, which you have to do to get bigger, you've got to use whatever food you can eat. There's only fat, protein, and carbs, there's only fuel. So, as long as their enough protein, and we supplement his diet with 200 g of protein a day, and he eat plenty of steak, turkey, chicken, lean red meat, things like this. He's consuming some source of protein every 2.5 hours, and in between meals, he's having small protein shakes, 10-15 grams of protein. We're trying to keep a constant blood supply of all the amino acids needed for muscle growth. I start my seminars with, "Close your eyes, and imagine a sphere floating in space. It's spinning like the earth, and outside that sphere is the ocean. Running through that ocean are tubes of liquid. Well, that sphere is the muscle cell, and the ocean is the lymph that surrounds it and the tubes are the blood. To build muscle, you've got to get all the amino acids into the muscle cell. To do that, you've got to get them into the lymph, to do that you've got to get them into the blood. And to do that, you've got to get them into the stomach, and to do that you've got to them into the stomach you've got to eat. There are 22 amino acids that you should be eating every 3 hours."

That's how I start my seminars, with those words. That's what I believe. Nutrition is first about getting those amino acids in, then it's about providing enough energy. That means eating, and eat what the hell you bloody like

AE: Do you often find that people stop making progress because they're not consuming enough calories?

PB: Definitely. It's definitely more that than simply not enough protein. It's not enough calories, therefore, the nutrition that's required to build muscle is going to be diverted to providing basic energy needs which is always going to be a priority over muscle growth.

AE: The reason why I ask is simply because that's what I see every day. When I evaluate people's diets their simply not consuming enough calories.

PB: Right, they're living on turkey breasts.

AE: The whole thing has been created by the supplement companies which would have you believe that these athletes live on rice and chicken and eat clean year round. In addition to that, they consume copious amounts of supplements. In reality, this simply isn't happening.

PB: You know I own a supplement company. The word supplement is the key here. You should eat lots of food, a diet rich in protein, fats, and carbs and then add supplements on top. People who replace their meals with MRP's and things, they're never going to grow. Eat the MRP as well as the meal. That's what an MRP is for, to drink with your steak and eggs. I'm going to be hit for saying this, but all my people have steak and eggs before bed every night. The reason for that is this. In the wild, when a lion eats a zebra, it doesn't only absorb 30 grams of that food, I mean, it only eats once a week. You can extrapolate this to man, we didn't eat every three hours. When we eat, we don't only absorb 30 grams, if we did, we be the size of mice. The fact is that the amount of nutrients we absorb from our food is largely dependent on the kind of food we eat. If you eat red meat and eggs, it's very slowly absorbed. You can eat 150 grams of protein in this fashion and it's going to take all night to be absorbed. That way you're covering yourself throughout the night and you always sleep deep on proteins and fats. It's natural to eat and sleep. So, all my clients will have a big steak and eggs before going to bed, that way I know their muscle cells are getting a constant infusion of amino acids throughout the night. I used to advocate that my clients wake up and eat in the middle of the night. Now I prefer to have them simply eat a high protein moderate fat meal before going to bed.

goose...

primetime1 is offline Member
    nice read goose.. im goin to try and incorporate some of pb's ideas to my current routine. thanks for that info.

ktw
    Where are his degrees from? Because according to most people that have had interviews with him or worked with him, he never provided proper credentials or lived up to the physical stats he spoke of.

ktw
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    It seems to me you have no idea how things operate at a top level in bodybuilding otherwise you could see through the smoke,before you start shouting daft comments you should do full research on the subject, but i will try to explain it abit better for you.

Paul did have a bachelor's degree in biochemistry he graduated with first class honours, he then went on to get his master's degree in pharmaclogy specializing in the study of receptor sites and their function, his work as been published in medical journals throughout the world and has had articles appear in over 200 magazines on various aspects of steriod use and their application to bodybuilders, he also transform the world aids victims and how we can substain life longer with steriod applications,top pro's ask PB for advice on stacks and cycles just to name one was DY who was under PB arm durring his Olympia battles.

Paul has also published many Books and videos which explain his methods, the short heavy cycles he use to comment on are only for the advanced BB and not for anyone who hasnt got a good insight into AAS and how their body responds to certain compounds, So your completely right in saying you shouldnt follow his methods regarding short heavy cycling, maybe you should look at just the normal way of short cycling and read the whole thread, you will get a far better picture.

i also know that Dorian said in interviews that he had nothing to do with PB or his theorys, as Dorian was getting to a top level he was pushed to say these things because of his sponsers, he still was in contact with him for years after such allegation, people at the top cant be shown to be in contact with such people who avocate drug use, this is why there were certain people making false statements about Paul, Paul did make mistakes he was very open with his AAS use with the top BB's and they didnt like it being so public.

You can believe whatever you want about Paul but ive studied short cycles weather they are light or heavy and ive have research going back over years, ive tried every kind of cycling and i am a firm believer in short cycles of anykind, if the correct things are in place the muscle growth is amazing,weather you believe Paul to be any good or not that doesnt mean his theory behind short cycling doesnt work, there have been many Top BB who have stated when they have retired that they did this type of cycling.

Marcus
    Yah, that's what I said before. Maybe he is a hoax, maybe he's not, but his method might be valid and good so it could not really matter either way. Also, doesn't L. Rea have a lot of similar ideas regarding short cycles?

goose is offline Banned
    Where are his degrees from? Because according to most people that have had interviews with him or worked with him, he never provided proper credentials or lived up to the physical stats he spoke of.

It is very clear you are Clueless and uneducated about AAS.Have you ever seen pics of Paul? If you talk the talk....you must walk the walk....or you ass will get knocked out.

goose..

Yah, that's what I said before. Maybe he is a hoax, maybe he's not, but his method might be valid and good so it could not really matter either way. Also, doesn't L. Rea have a lot of similar ideas regarding short cycles?
    Yes L Rea does comment on short cycles, they are more for the average user tho. Like ive stated you can believe what ever you want regarding PB, i know personaly what he has done and achieved.

Marcus

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    there have been many Top BB who have stated when they have retired that they did this type of cycling.

Marcus

Marcus, if you could name ONE of paul's books, which one would it be?
    Last edited by alwayson; 03-21-2006 at 09:57 PM.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    i plan on trying this sort of cycling out during the summer, it seems to make sense and i'm interested to see the results i'd get

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson
    Marcus, if you could name ONE of paul's books, which one would it be?
    Anabolic Edge,
    The Stack,
    The Big Secret,
    The governor (mag)
    Testosterone magazine,

And many videos.

Marcus

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    An extremely interesting post marcus,I have heard of this concept a few times as `Proviron an anti-androgen` but you would only notice the difference if your a very advanced BB.I do remember an article in ... Anabolic Insider which wrote about this idea...will try and find..This is my take on Proviron it is not Neccary as your anti E,you have other great drugs that do the job better,nothing competes with Proviron as a libido aid in PCT that does not effect your HPTA.

goose..

have u found that study yet goose? i know a few people (including myself ) that would like to read it

congrats on becoming a vet by the way

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I would like to read the study also... I'm a big fan of proviron and Nolvadex through out my cycles, dosing with HCG in the middle and end of my cycles... I know there is speculation and some evidence that you need a good amount of estrogens also... to keep a harmony with in the anabolic atmosphere we are creating... I can see an even higher level possibly needed with in these true mega doses...

I dont agree with Paul but can respect the theory... those that have tried it can only be our test subjects as far response good and bad...

Anabolic Edge,
    The Stack,
    The Big Secret,
    The governor (mag)
    Testosterone magazine,

And many videos.

Marcus

M300, I might of missed this in the beginning of the thread but I was talking to a buddy... He said Paul OD'ed... is that true... And of what... I'm no saint I've played with such things as Nubain before... (I'm being lazy by not looking it up...)

Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    M300, I might of missed this in the beginning of the thread but I was talking to a buddy... He said Paul OD'ed... is that true... And of what... I'm no saint I've played with such things as Nubain before... (I'm being lazy by not looking it up...)
    Paul has been involved in Bodybuilding all his life he worked out nearly every day but he had a bad accident and broke his back, this mentaly didnt do PB any good, he recovered but still found it hard to train how he use to, he was on pain killers to numb the pain so he could train and feel normal again, someone told me once that he said "its not worth living if he couldnt train" in the end he took to many pain killers, it was a very sad loss of someone who was highley rated in the Bodybuilding circles, not everybody agreed with his out spoken ways about Drug use within Bodybuilding, but either way it was a big loss of someone who was years ahead of his time.

Here are some of his achievenets-
    Masters degree in pharmacology || Batchelors degree in biochemistry || Over 200 published articles || Author of the Anabolic Edge & The Big Secret || Author of the soon to be released An end to all secrets || Founder of Chemical Warefare (No longer associated) || Founder of BIOHAZARD Creator of THE GOVERNOR || British Northeast Heavyweight Champion || Coached Hundreds of champions including the great but now bitter Dorian Yates. Currently coaching 5 Pro`s including Ian Harrison, along with 150 local and top level amateurs. Self proclamed owner of "the bigest calves on the planet!!"

BigMaus is offline Junior Member
    I hope i fully understand the priming and the short burst cycles.
    But i think there is a lot of info not given because there would be al bunch of young ppl who would try this method.
    But how can we ever fully understand, if were not told what the dose is during such a cycle.

Never before have i read a theory that makes more sence than this one, so i liked to be told how to do this proparly.

excuse my bad Englisch

bump

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMaus
    But i think there is a lot of info not given because there would be al bunch of young ppl who would try this method.
    But how can we ever fully understand, if were not told what the dose is during such a cycle.

Never before have i read a theory that makes more sence than this one, so i liked to be told how to do this proparly.

excuse my bad Englisch
    Why not go buy one of the many books listed in this thread, I doubt marcus just pulled this out of his ass, I'm sure it explains in full detail in the books.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Yes, there were a couple of books discussed, but which one do you prefer?
    I need the one that particully explains this subject.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    what exactly is "GH"

Yes, there were a couple of books discussed, but which one do you prefer?
    I need the one that particully explains this subject.

I'll PM Marcus for you bro...

I appriciate it bro

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    what exactly is "GH"
    Human Growth Hormone .
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

excuse my bad Englisch
    This method is only for the advance BB and not for newbies or people who are not ready for such high dosages, if i did mention the dosages am sure alot would try it and thats something what i dont want, they will think there is some short cut to building a big body and this method will be the answer to all their dreams, so am afraid i will not post dosages, i will speak to people via PM and if they are educated enough on making disission about using a cycle like this then i will advice best i can, but they have to have plenty of cycle history and are advanced enough.

All i can say is the dose is alot more than you will be using at this moment in time or ever used, but short cycles can be used by newbies but not heavy ones, they need to know how their bodys respond to AAS over a few weeks to detirmine what kind of short cycles should be run and what dose.

There are many books what hit on this method, PB's books are very good but very extreme and i have to say alot as move on since PB use to talk about this method.

Why dont you consider a normal short cycle with a prime beforehand and design it and post it in a new thread with your stats, we can advice then to what dose you should be running for someone at your level?
    Last edited by marcus300; 03-31-2006 at 05:21 AM.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Human Growth Hormone.
    thanks!

Thats what I thought but wasn't sure

valcon is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the read marcus

check this thread out for priming info, hopefully it will help-

The Prime explained before cycling..

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Does anyone have info where I could buy Paul Borreson books? I've done the google thing with no luck.

Thanks,
    CARNIVORE

Quote Originally Posted by CARNIVORE
    Does anyone have info where I could buy Paul Borreson books? I've done the google thing with no luck.

Thanks,
    CARNIVORE

Try emailing BioHazzard his ex-company.

Try emailing BioHazzard his ex-company.
    Thanks for the idea Marcus, will do.

CARNIVORE

For those who may want to contact BioHazzard here is som info,
    Phil Boykin ( [email protected]) (Tel. 803 484 1866). Phil is the USA Rep for Bio Hazzard

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Anabolic Edge,
    The Stack,
    The Big Secret,
    The governor (mag)
    Testosterone magazine,

And many videos.

Marcus
    He wrote for Testosterone?

MotorBoatin' SOB is offline Junior Member
    great read, im going to have to try it

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    He wrote for Testosterone?
    Yes he wrote many articles, here is alittle article which was posted on Bihazzard ...

To go back to a thread which was covered a while ago on how much protein
    can be digested in one sitting. This quote is taken from
    www.biohazardusa.com as part of a pulled article from Paul Borreson for
    Testosterone magazine.

After all, whoever said that we could only absorb 30 grams of protein at a
    time. Take a Lion. When it kills a Zebra, it does not have half a bite and
    then come back 3 hours later to have moreÖÖHe gorges until he cannot move!
    In doing this, you have to ask the obvious: Is the Lion wasting all but 30
    grams of this gorge fest? Of course not! If this were the case, Lions would
    be the size of mice.

I have seen him make a similar quote on video but making reference to a
    study which was carried out on terminally ill, bed ridden people fed on
    poor quality protein rather than healthy people who are training. This
    seems to be what gave to 30g limit.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I'll step in and make one open post about my 21 day cycle I did a few months back.After the smoke totally cleared I kept slightly over 5 pounds of actual muscle.
    The down side to this cycle was my BW was the worst it ever was,and took me 6 weeks to get things back to normal.By that I mean my lipid profiles.On normal,high dose Test cycles with an oral in it ,my BW never came back this bad and I always bounced back with in 2 weeks after cycle was completed.This is something everyone needs top consider when running a cycle like this.The more I think about it,the more I'm convinced I'll never run such at type cycle again.I'll prefer to run an 8 week cycles at far lower doses(and risks) and most likely get the same gains.

~Pinnacle~

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    true (the somment above Pinns by marcus about protein).. and its obvious that u absorb mostly all what u eat (protein) but the question is that what happens then.. Now this is not written is stone and maybe some one with better knowledge can help out.. but if a large amount of protein is absorbed then the flow of aminoacids to the liver gets so big that it is utilized there to gluconeogenesis... similar mechanisms are active in glucose mietabolism also.. when u take the key enzymes and their different isoforms... hence the liver doestn utilize glucose (and the brain does) when the bloodsugar is low. The affinity is high to glucose with the isoform in the brain while the liver needs higher concentrations to work but when it does get activated it can catalyze large amounts.. I written this the way I remeber it so some inaccuracies might be included..

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'll step in and make one open post about my 21 day cycle I did a few months back.After the smoke totally cleared I kept slightly over 5 pounds of actual muscle.
    The down side to this cycle was my BW was the worst it ever was,and took me 6 weeks to get things back to normal.By that I mean my lipid profiles.On normal,high dose Test cycles with an oral in it ,my BW never came back this bad and I always bounced back with in 2 weeks after cycle was completed.This is something everyone needs top consider when running a cycle like this.The more I think about it,the more I'm convinced I'll never run such at type cycle again.I'll prefer to run an 8 week cycles at far lower doses(and risks) and most likely get the same gains.

~Pinnacle~
    thx for the input...

~Pinnacle~
    I must say pinn, the dose which you had was a very large amount even by top standards and the compounds were some of the strongest you can use.

Your correct in saying everybody should have their BW done to see how things are going, ive got plenty of records which imply bw returned to normal faster than long cycles, everybody is different and if i remember rightly you did start the short heavy cycle when you were cruising on 300mg of test a week, which isnt a best base to work of with this type of cycling.

This system works best when you have been gear free and your body has had a good priming.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    if i remember rightly you did start the short heavy cycle when you were cruising on 300mg of test a week, which isnt a best base to work of with this type of cycling.

You are correct and all 3 my doctors based my BW off my 250 mgs HRT does I run year round.My lipid profile results post cycle have nothing at all to do with my HRT dose.We did have a base line to work from..and the BW was staggering to say the least ..and quite dangerous too.I'd be willing to bet(and my docs would totally agree) that everyone who runs/ran these type cycles had very poor leading to terrible lipid profiles once cycle ended.....be careful ppl.Youve been warned ..PB had no medical evidence at all to say this type cycling is safe by any means.And to be rather honest...it isn't safe.

~Pinnacle~

You are correct and all 3 my doctors based my BW off my 250 mgs HRT does I run year round.My lipid profile results post cycle have nothing at all to do with my HRT dose.We did have a base line to work from..and the BW was staggering to say the least ..and quite dangerous too.I'd be willing to bet(and my docs would totally agree) that everyone who runs/ran these type cycles had very poor leading to terrible lipid profiles once cycle ended.....be careful ppl.Youve been warned ..PB had no medical evidence at all to say this type cycling is safe by any means.And to be rather honest...it isn't safe.

~Pinnacle~
    correct everybody should have their BW done to see what level it is at, medical evidence? no just many records going back years from all type of BB's, like i said the dose you did was a very high level even for top bb's,if it doesnt agree with you it shouldnt be consider again.

Many pros rate this type of cycling but its only for the advance who know there own bodys and have their bw done.

Not everybody has to do such high dosages, short cycles can be moderate or light with great effect, this is only for the advance who has come to his limit and finds it hard to gain muscle tissue but this system can be used at any level just the dose has to be worked out differently.

Thread Information