rodosman is offline Associate Member

Clomid during cycle?

Hey guys, I want to know if this is a good idea. I have been told by several people that they hit clomid between weeks 6-8 if they are doing a longer cycle say 12-14 weeks. I definately got some shrinkage going on and wondering if clomid would help. Thanks!!!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by rodosman
    Hey guys, I want to know if this is a good idea. I have been told by several people that they hit clomid between weeks 6-8 if they are doing a longer cycle say 12-14 weeks. I definately got some shrinkage going on and wondering if clomid would help. Thanks!!!

12-14 weeks is relatively speaking, not a long cycle. running clomid mid cycle will not do anything for you. if you're really that worried then try running some hcg .

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    AGREED ON THE HCG

run clomid at the appropriate time after your last dose/injection along with nolva as pct...the hcg BEFORE pct will get a signal goin to your balls making your pct easier..but if its a short cycle like you are speaking of i would leave the hcg out unless you are really concerned about the nut shinrkage

gabriel595 is offline Associate Member
    i used clomid at the middle of my last cycle before it my buts were relatively small and soft i used clomid at 50 mg per day during 5 days and noticed my buts were harder, the same small size but harder, i don't really know if that was the clomid or my mind but it happened.

gabriel595 is offline Associate Member
    sorry ofr misspelling i ment nuts not buts

omnipotent is offline Banned
    i think running clomid during a cycle with test would just interfere with it .

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    I know guys who run clomid throughout their cycle.its a great ani-e....personal preference.if it works for you then by all means,have at it

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i would use nolva during and clomid after.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    I trow clomid into cycles every now and then, its a weak Anti-E, does no harm and helps keep your boys full like HCG . The only side effects I get is big wads of cum and big mother f**ker spots witch are nearly impossible to bust. Its also been used on HRT patiens to help them have children.

needmassx3 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    I trow clomid into cycles every now and then, its a weak Anti-E, does no harm and helps keep your boys full like HCG. The only side effects I get is big wads of cum and big mother f**ker spots witch are nearly impossible to bust. Its also been used on HRT patiens to help them have children.
    i agree with this. I use clomid during my cycles. Personal preference. I definately think it helps.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    you can use clomid as an anti e no problem but nolva is better at the job

Thread Information