Beefyman is offline Banned

inj in the glut or delt?

Just wondering what people prefer to inj gear into... i would have to say i would thing it would hurt less in the delt but not sure...

Why can't i PM anyone??

thanks bros!

(don't flame me i spent about a 3hrs looking for people say what one hurts less)
    Last edited by Beefyman; 07-30-2006 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Missspell in title

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude for me it makes no difference, glute, delt or quad. All the same.

Now have you turned you PM on ? There is an option you need to set to get it to happen

Click UserCP button top left hand side of screen then click Edit Options. In the middle of the next page are some check boxes for Private Messaging

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    think u need 50posts to send pms

Cool i was always wondering if it hurts less or what not... thanks bro

and you are prob right i am still new to this website i found out sooo much in the least week alone (good thing most people like to help) other then that i will be here for months to come thanks for info kale

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Delts are painless for me... Glutes.. bah

Nark

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    i believe you need a certain # of posts to PM. make sure u are using the correct size pins for delts 25g 1" glute 23g 1 1/2" are the most common. dont forget quads...simple for me & painless 25g 1" there also

Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    think u need 50posts to send pms
    No you only need 25

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Quad, delts, and dont forget triceps. I find glutes the hardest shot of all to do reaching around there

Guys this is what i have...

Sealed 1ML U100 26G 1/2inch.... my dad also has some that i asked about like 18g looks like it hurts like hell but it is 1 1/2 inch

I will take pix of my vile but can't atm camera is @ my dads house (mom needed to take pics of a house or something not sure)

AND do i REALLY have to toss these thing after 1 use??? i know they are cheap but you gotta order them from animal mags and stuff thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    Quad, delts, and dont forget triceps. I find glutes the hardest shot of all to do reaching around there
    I was gonna have my brothers wife do it no joke haha if i do happen to do it in my glutes good to have a nurse in the family if not i think i can hit my delts the are big not like some of the other men that i have seen on here but good size

18 guage is a CANNON bro....prepare to hurt. AND YES--THROW THEM OUT!!!! on the top right of this page,click the banner & you can get pins from there....

Biggyb is offline Junior Member
    delts for me hands down, glutes seem to bring less pain but too hard to reach and i always wiggle the pin trying to aspirate . i do left delt, right delt, left glute, right glute then start over.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefyman
    Guys this is what i have...

Sealed 1ML U100 26G 1/2inch.... my dad also has some that i asked about like 18g looks like it hurts like hell but it is 1 1/2 inch

I will take pix of my vile but can't atm camera is @ my dads house (mom needed to take pics of a house or something not sure)

AND do i REALLY have to toss these thing after 1 use??? i know they are cheap but you gotta order them from animal mags and stuff thanks
    Niether one of these needles are good to inject with. And you DAD has. How old are you and what are you injecting?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Niether one of these needles are good to inject with. And you DAD has. How old are you and what are you injecting?
    im 27 and for my 1st cycle it is going to be Test-E (sorry about that i keep in touch with my dad&mom so i am alway over there for good home cooking)

and guys thanks for showing me where to buy pins!

glute is a bit difficult at times to reach..aspirate & inject for sure..depending on what & how many compounds u are using...I incorporate quad too... I love the quad/delt combo when using 2 compounds..

pdog80 is offline Banned
    I do both glutes and delts, but for me personally, I find that it is much easier for me to inject glutes. Delts are harder for me because I have pretty big shoulders and short arms which are not a good combo.

Thread Information