micheal cherritto is offline New Member

Test Enanthate Cycle First Timer

I Recently Posted That I Was Gonig To Do A Winny Only Cycle But After Researching This Website And Some Guys Good Advice I Have Decided On A Test E Only Cycle For My First Cylce But I Am Wondering If Two Shots A Week At 250 Equ****g 500wk Is The Minimum Or Can I Go With Less I Am 175 And Naturally Lean And Burn Fat With No Problem But I Can Only Eat So Much In A Day And For Me To Gain Muscle Naturally Is Very Hard I Have Been Training For Years With Good Results But I Have Been Stuck For About A Year Or So With Where Im At. My Goal Is About 10 Or 15lbs And Ill Be Happy. Just Wondering What The Minimun A Week Of Test Enanthate Can I Shoot.

Also As Far As Pct Im A Little Confused I Have Just Read To Many Different Ways And To Many Differents Things To Take Post Cycle Can Someone Give Me A Run Down Of What Is A Must Im Just Looking To Take The Most Important Things I Now Everyone Has There Own Likes And Dislikes On This Subject.

Pre Cycle
    During Cycle
    2weeks After Cycle
    Or Can I Get Away With Just Post Cycle

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    from my knowledge nov can be taken everyday of cycle to prevent, some take nova when signs show up. So its up to you if you want to prevent sides or use nov when sides appear. with clomid it should be taken exactly 14days after last shot. clomid can be taken like this, some people go

pct
    d1 200mg which is the 14th day after last shot
    d2-10 150mg
    11-20 100mg
    20-30 50

Thread Information