stuball is offline Banned

Why do people hate Mex gear ???

Everywhere i read people hate Mexican gear, and everwhere i look all i see is Mex vet gear, correct me if im wrong ( newbie ) from reasearch and all different forums it seems like 75% of people are getting Mex gear, i was on a different forum and had just picked up some test cyp, and asked if anybody had seen it before, and somebody replyed with a picture that its fake ( blue box w/kangaroo on it ) then i get on this forum go to post a picture of it and im hearin 50% good 50% bad, but the bad people say its underdosed, so this guy on the other forum is telling me its fake, now does he mean its car oil, or just underdosed ??? i dont go to that other forum anymore so i cant ask him, but my question, do people hate Mex gear because its underdosed ??? And when i hear people say its fake, is it safe to say its just underdosed, or watch my ASS. By the way just got the Anabolics 2006 book, this is a must have and gotta start readin it, and thanks to all you guys, every post i put up, everybody is so helpfull, you FVCKIN guys rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    people hate mexican gear because it is faked often, it is often underdosed, it often is not sterile, often contains contaminants, and is for animals although a lot of people don't seem to care but I prefer human grade gear.

Auto54 is offline Member
    Abuse reported
    Last edited by Auto54; 02-12-2009 at 06:26 PM.

39.5Swamp is offline Banned
    Homebrew. You know what you are getting. TWISM

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I f you spent your hard earn money on soemthing would you not get pissed off if it was not what is expose to be. You might get actually what you paid for but with some people get ripped off it makes a whole brand look like crap so its best to stay away and just get something else. There might be some brands that are still good maybe denkal and some others but who knows maybe there are already fakes for them as we speak thats the chance you take.

mindongoal is offline Junior Member
    So if gear is under dosed, it just won't be as strong, right? therefore, not giving you the same results as properly dosed gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead947
    Also, a vast amount of Mexican labs were busted late last year. So, until they are up and running again, logic says a lot of the Mex gear is likely fake.
    Yeah, the syd-group, thats what i got, its tough to find anything else, a lot of people on this forum are from other countrys and it might be eaiser to get other brands, but looking all over these forums there seems to be a risk in any brand from any country, Thanks guys as always, great info ...

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by mindongoal
    So if gear is under dosed, it just won't be as strong, right? therefore, not giving you the same results as properly dosed gear?

Yes.

I had QV. It was underdosed by a landslide. I still gained 8lbs, but that was it. And I think it was my diet that got me those 8 lbs. I will never buy QV again. Im trying to go UGL now. Its just so damn hard to find a legit source around here.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    Yes.

I had QV. It was underdosed by a landslide. I still gained 8lbs, but that was it. And I think it was my diet that got me those 8 lbs. I will never buy QV again. Im trying to go UGL now. Its just so damn hard to find a legit source around here.
    When you say underdosed, what do you mean maybe 50% of what it should be ???

more like 75%. No, i dont even know how underdosed it was. I Just know becuase I didnt gain like It should have. My buddy had the same stuff from the same source and he was in the smae boat as me. I still gained a little size, but weight was not up there.

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Same F#cking reason i dont drink the water when I'm there. Its dirty and I've had bad break outs every time i tried it

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by 39.5Swamp
    Homebrew. You know what you are getting. TWISM
    THATS THE MOST IGNORANT STATEMENT I READ THIS WEEK.

HOW ARE YOU SO SURE THE POWDER YOU RECEIVE IS WHAT YOU THINK IT IS?

BECAUSE YOUR SOURCE SAYS SO,RIGHT?......WRONG.

DONT BE SO NIEVE

AS FAR AS MEX GEAR,ILL TAKE QV GEAR ANYDAY.ITS CLEAN AND DOSED PROPERLY.
    PEOPLE ARE STILL GOING ON THE NOTIONS OF HOW THINGS IN MEXICO WERE 10 EVEN 20 YRS AGO...THEY HAVE COME A LONG WAY SINCE THOSE DAYS
    Last edited by DEVLDOG; 02-17-2006 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG

DONT BE SO NIEVE

Hahaha!!!

omnipotent is offline Banned
    the only mex gear i like its pet pharma .. its good stuff .

im not trying to push mex gear,but dont knock it.look at my avatar.im 292lbs..been using qv exclusively..have only been running 500mg test e a week for the last 9 weeks.
    their deca is one of the best ive used...no shit! and ive used plenty over the yrs.and their drol 75mg is no joke.
    thats just my personal experience.

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Studball, your asking for opinions and everyones got one. Best thing for you to do is to see what works for you.. But I would definately do some research on that test you have and make sure its legit

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    qv is great. I love the gains and its good to go. Too much mexican gear bashing. I also use bd dbol . with qv test, deca , winny

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky72
    Studball, your asking for opinions and everyones got one. Best thing for you to do is to see what works for you.. But I would definately do some research on that test you have and make sure its legit
    Im on my second week, no bad sides effects, but who knows, only time will tell if within a month or so no gains, gotta look for something else, ive been doing a ton of research, just got the 2006 anabolics book, they say syd group is a very reputable company and their product is considered trustworthy on the market... but it did just close down along with some other companys in mexico, i just keep hearing neg shit, and was courious !!! so i guess this is a form of reasearch, who better to ask then people with experience...So i guess only time will tell !!!! Thanks

i dont know. I still see tons of products that are legit coming out of mexico.

anyone else getting good mexican gear still...i am

Quote Originally Posted by guildwars05
    i dont know. I still see tons of products that are legit coming out of mexico.

anyone else getting good mexican gear still...i am
    Well, i gotta believe ya, cant get anything else so i just picked up Deca qv 300, to add to my cycle, any thoughs ??? Thanks

ive used it with great success. i just picked up deca 200 x 50 ml bottle. ill let you know.

also got my test e 250 x 50 ml

some winny stan 10 10mg x 100 counts

i also liked the metavet (dbol )

i ran all qv last cycle

test e
    dbol
    deca

great results. 15 lbs lean body mass after water retention lost..also that was on a low protein diet. (becuase i have become allergic to whey.) Now i have all egg protein from ON. its on..my next cycle i mgoing to gain big

im doing a

test-e
    deca
    dbol
    winny cycle

ive explained my cycle in a previous thread. its a very solid cycle..but not for a noob. hit me up

Iron_Head_101 is offline Associate Member
    qv is great. I love the gains and its good to go. Too much mexican gear bashing. I also use bd dbol. with qv test, deca, winny

I have to agree...

39.5Swamp is offline Banned

DONT BE SO NIEVE

AS FAR AS MEX GEAR,ILL TAKE QV GEAR ANYDAY.ITS CLEAN AND DOSED PROPERLY.
    PEOPLE ARE STILL GOING ON THE NOTIONS OF HOW THINGS IN MEXICO WERE 10 EVEN 20 YRS AGO...THEY HAVE COME A LONG WAY SINCE THOSE DAYS

Look I know ten people who are running about the same thing and it can't all be placebo effect. I trust my source. And if for any reason I didn't I would stop using him. AND AS FAR AS THE CAPS GO YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL BECAUSE I AM VOICING MY OPINION. i NEVER SAID I HATED MEX GEAR. I RAN REDIJECTS OF SOSTENON AND TTOKYYO DECA AND IT WAS GOOD.

i also liked the metavet (dbol )

i ran all qv last cycle

test e
    dbol
    deca

great results. 15 lbs lean body mass after water retention lost..also that was on a low protein diet. (becuase i have become allergic to whey.) Now i have all egg protein from ON. its on..my next cycle i mgoing to gain big

im doing a

test-e
    deca
    dbol
    winny cycle

ive explained my cycle in a previous thread. its a very solid cycle..but not for a noob. hit me up
    This is my first cycle, so i will keep everybody updated, i cant thank you guys enough, weather it was what i want to hear or not, i needed to hear everybody then make my decision...THANKS

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    I would have to disagree with you guys saying don't knock on mexican gear. They have a high rate of faking the gear straight from the factory so what do you think the percentage is that you will get some legit stuff 4 or 5 guys down the line which is your supplier. I just have had seen too many tests showing the quality of these mexican pharmas. going down hill over the past years. No, I don't have these tests to put up on the site but I have had them done.

Quote Originally Posted by PLAYA4LIFE
    I would have to disagree with you guys saying don't knock on mexican gear. They have a high rate of faking the gear straight from the factory so what do you think the percentage is that you will get some legit stuff 4 or 5 guys down the line which is your supplier. I just have had seen too many tests showing the quality of these mexican pharmas. going down hill over the past years. No, I don't have these tests to put up on the site but I have had them done.
    faked right out of the factory???

plzzz brotha...thats just nonsense.

hey...what happened to your middle finger on your left hand in your avatar.....its missing???
    Last edited by DEVLDOG; 02-18-2006 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 39.5Swamp
    Look I know ten people who are running about the same thing and it can't all be placebo effect. I trust my source. And if for any reason I didn't I would stop using him. AND AS FAR AS THE CAPS GO YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL BECAUSE I AM VOICING MY OPINION. i NEVER SAID I HATED MEX GEAR. I RAN REDIJECTS OF SOSTENON AND TTOKYYO DECA AND IT WAS GOOD.
    IM NOT YELLING BRO,IM JUST TOO LAZY TO HIT THE CAP LOCK KEY...ITS NOT CONSIDERED YELLING ON THIS BOARD.YOUR NOT TALKING IN SOME ****ING CHAT ROOM TO SUZY ROTTEN CROTCH.

DONT BE SO ****IN SENSITIVE.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    my daddy said i should not do steroids !
    but, i just got a little personal thing about mexico, so when i go on the gear, it'll be from Taiwan or something haha

grimmace is offline Junior Member
    ive also got bad break outs from it

LowStrea is offline Junior Member
    faked right out of the factory???

plzzz brotha...thats just nonsense.

hey...what happened to your middle finger on your left hand in your avatar.....its missing???

No he is slaming gang signs and showing his red flag

Quote Originally Posted by LowStrea
    No he is slaming gang signs and showing his red flag
    I was just being sarcastic...why not show face too.if so proud?

theres no place for that shit here anyway.

lmfao. gangs...sigh. go get a job

i heard mc' E Deeees pays 10 bucks an hour for management loooool

tvd220 is offline Member
    I have been using brovel gear (bottom of the bucket of juice) and have had very good results.
    And when i ordered British Dragon from a soruce recomended to me by alot of people here, it was VERY underdosed.
    Ill use mexican brovel anyday. 3 cycles, no problems.

LowStrea is offline Junior Member
    One thing I seen about street gangs when they get put in prison they end up some real gangs bitch/punk

tsl2000 is offline New Member
    NOW i see this.i just ordered some clomid from a mex site, seemed legit, read good things about it. guess i'll wait and see. hey guys, i will be at work when it comes,if they ask my wife to sign for it,can we get in trouble? beins its not a scheduled drug.thanks for the input.

Thread Information