vestax is offline Member

what is OTC, oil based, low ba low bb ?

The prop I have right now is way too high in the BA and BB and I want to cut it down. The problem is its so expensive to order either the steroid oil or the products to make sterile oil that I would rather try and find it domestic but no sources really carry that sort of stuff.

What can I cut my prop with that is basically just sterile oil that I could find at a pharmacy (in canada)? I know everyone is goin to say use b-12 but I want something oil based and that is water based I believe.

Thanks bros!

velvetlion is offline Banned
    You might want to post this in the lab section. They could give you a better idea of would be a good idea. I know many of them use oils bought at the grocery store in there conversions. It would just be a matter of making sure that it was sterile.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    What do you mean by OTC? Did someone recommend an OTC oil to cut it with? OTC means Over The Counter so they probably were referring to something like Grapeseed oil. Is that what you mean? I may be getting ahead of myself........

vestax is offline Member
    Yea, I meant over the counter but just something that I wont need a script for. Just like you can buy the injectable water based vit b-12 I was hoping there was something similar like that but oil based. The B-12 didnt do the trick with cutting the prop, but in the past when I cut with tren it was completely painless.

This is going to sound retarded but if you bought grapeseed oil is there any way to sterilize it other than using the BA? How hot would you have to get it, could an oven/microwave do it? I know some people use a microwave instead of an autoclave so it was worth throwing it out there....

Long story short, I am just looking for any oil that I can buy that I can safely cut my prop with so its not so ****ing painful

Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    What do you mean by OTC? Did someone recommend an OTC oil to cut it with? OTC means Over The Counter so they probably were referring to something like Grapeseed oil. Is that what you mean? I may be getting ahead of myself........

I believe that is what he means. I know that many use otc grapeseed oil as a base to suspend their compounds, but it goes through a filtering process and has some ba added to it. This will make the solution sterile. But most reccomend that you let it sit for 3 days to let the ba do the work. If you were looking to use some oil straight from the shelf to cut with, I am not sure how sterile that would be. I would think that you would want to filter it and add a small amount of ba to it in order to sterilize it.

vestax is offline Member
    and I know you can order the sterile oil off AR but it takes a week to get to canada, shipping is like 35$ USD and honestly I dont want to go another week with these injections they are atrocious

Heating the oil to 300 degrees in the oven and then filtering it may sterilize it, but I wouold post this in the lab forum. They have more experience in this area.

Or just man up and take the pain of the prop.!!!!! Just kidding man, I know that stuff can be a real pain.

vestax is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    I believe that is what he means. I know that many use otc grapeseed oil as a base to suspend their compounds, but it goes through a filtering process and has some ba added to it. This will make the solution sterile. But most reccomend that you let it sit for 3 days to let the ba do the work. If you were looking to use some oil straight from the shelf to cut with, I am not sure how sterile that would be. I would think that you would want to filter it and add a small amount of ba to it in order to sterilize it.
    Exactly bro, I'm looking for something quick I can buy and use for the next week so I don't have to miss injections. Like maybe some sort of fat-soluble vitamin that is injectable?

I have not used b12, but I thought it was oil based. Maybe I am misinformed.

vestax is offline Member
    I dont think it is oil based because the two didnt dissolve together in a syringe

Grapeseed oil is probably the thinnest oil out there. You just want to make sure that you go through a correct sterilization process.

vestax is offline Member
    Ya thats my problem I dont want to skip injections for a week to get teh grapessed oil and go through all that hastle.

Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    Ya thats my problem I dont want to skip injections for a week to get teh grapessed oil and go through all that hastle.
    May be something you want to think ahead for in the future. Like I said, go over to the lab forum and they may have some quick methods for sterilization of an oil that you can buy at the grocery store.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Food grade grape seed oil from the grocery store will do fine. I use it all the time to cut my home made gear if the concentration of BA is too high. If you are worried about purity run the grapeseed through a whatman filter. However the high BA/BB content in your gear will sterilize any impurities by itself. I've done it countless times and have never had a problem

vestax is offline Member
    how long does the BA take to sterilize the 100%, but unfiltered oil?

vestax is offline Member
    Okay, I put 75mg prop (3/4CC) + 75mg 100% sunflower oil (3/4CC), which was unfiltered, I didnt have a whatman.

I will post results on pain later tonight or tomorrow

how long does the BA take to sterilize the 100%, but unfiltered oil?

In the lab forum, I think they usually reccomend letting it sit for 2-3 days.

You will probably be fine, but I would look into getting some whatman's if you plan on keeping this up in the future. Just try to keep everything as sterile as possible to avoid an infection.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Okay, I put 75mg prop (3/4CC) + 75mg 100% sunflower oil (3/4CC), which was unfiltered, I didnt have a whatman.

I will post results on pain later tonight or tomorrow

I wldn't inject anything into my body without running it thru a whatman filter..... .22 preffered...... the ba might sterilize it, but it won't help if there are any particles in the oil...... U are playing with fire bro... I hope u don't get burned....

Thread Information