Kendall is offline New Member

Unhappy my boyfriend wants to start on trenbolone...

hi this is kendall and i am concerned about my boyfriend...he wants to star taking trenbolone and i dont know any of the side effects or anything about it, i tried researching it but it was hard to find stuff...so if anyone knows anything about the side effects..short term and long term please email me at [email protected] ....please this is very important to me..thank you
    Last edited by Kendall; 02-19-2006 at 10:49 PM.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Has your boyfriend ever run a cycle before? What is his diet and training like? Does he realize that tren is considered one of the harsher steroids out there? Does he plan on running it with testosterone ? If he doesn't, you can stop by my house because his thingy is going to be of no use to you. Just kidding, just trying to get a point across. Tren can cause night sweats, insomnia, and is a bit toxic on the liver. It will shut down your natural test and normally kill your labido if not run with a synthetic testosterone. And just wait for him to get the wonderful tren cough! Right after he injects he could possibly break out into an extreme coughing fit.

Tren is not for the unexperienced. There is ways to run it and be safer then others, but it does carry a lot of sides. Not recommended for a first time user.

Njectable is offline Member
    well first of all its nice to see your doing your own research and not just jumping to conclusions with all the bullshit in the media. So far your the second g/f i've seen on here who has been asking questions and trying to educate herself properly, instead of just watching the news and all the other sources that pump out inaccurate information about steroids .

As for your question i'm not sure what ur b/f's experience is with steroids, and if he has done any past cycles, i don't have any experience myself with Tren . But i know that if its gonna be his first cycle its not a drug i would recommend taking for a first cycle. Tren is one of the strongest steroids out there, its really powerful shit and it shouldn't really be taken lightly, and IMO shouldn't even be considered for a first cycle. If this is gonna be his first cycle convince him just to run Test.

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag

Last edited by O.M.E.G.A; 02-19-2006 at 09:08 PM.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Didn't mean to try to scare you Kendall, just trying to get a point across. I don't know what his cycle experience is and what he may have planned to combat some of the sides.

Glory604 is offline Junior Member
    currentli i am ruuning a test cyp 500mg a eW with tren A @ 100mg/day.. i have aliitle trouble sleeping, but in my opinion, it is well worth....listen to what the guys have to say... what are his goals, his eating habits, training habits and so on..... he need to supplement with the rite doses when he cycles and if he does.... be safe not sorry...

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    Tren is definitely not a first time user drug as mentioned many times above ^^^

test is the only thing he needs to run for his first cycle. BUT here is the thing, if he is fairly new to the gym..meaning he hasnt been training consistantly for years on end. he should stay away from all steroids until he not only educates himself further, but takes the time to grow to his natural genetic mass. That being said, he also needs to know his nutrition, and no eating subway everyday doesnt count as nutrition. There are many factors when taking steroids, these are not simple supplements like glutamine. I would suggest to review what steroids he has taken..if none..research further into his regimen. Come back here and update us.

better yet. get him on these forums. he will learn for himself. and I commend you for researching yourself and not listening to the media.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    If your boyfriend wants to be an idiot, let him.

i havent done tren myself. ( i will in the future..maybe next year after a few more cycles etc) BUT i do remember reading that some people on TREN (this drug especially) can get very aggressive. (not the kind of aggressive you woud like)

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    i would love to use Tren , but of course im too young and un expierenced =(

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    LoL tren doesnt make me aggressive at all
    BUT I BECOME UBER CRANKY omfg edgy as a mofo
    not kuz of the drug directly but the night sweats...
    getting 2-3hrs of sleep a night would make ANYONE KRANKY! i dont kare who u are.

Thread Information